b4s_JimGreer041909_64876c

Crist on Greer Refund – “I Think He Really Needed It”

by Javier Manjarres

Governor Charlie Crist stopped in Coconut Creek Florida to address the residents of the Wynmor Retirement community in hopes to convince them to vote for  him, in November’s U.S. Senate race.  The Wynmor community is widely considered to be a Democrat stronghold, and Crist’s visit today was strategic in trying to pick off a few of these Democrat voters. During the Q & A with reporters, Governor Crist was asked about the campaign money he returned to his buddy, disgraced RPOF Chairman Jim Greer. Greer, as we all know, has been arrested for corruption and faces 6 felony counts. Have your say, leave a comment!

1. Kay B. Day August 18, 2010 at 5:11 pm

Is it possible Crist doesn’t want Greer to bare his soul? LOL. That money is being put to good use by our new indie candidate in my opinion. Good reportage, Javier. best, kay [P.S. Go, Marco!]

2. MAD AS HELL @ CHARLIE August 18, 2010 at 5:31 pm

OMG! CRIST DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!!!! I GAVE TO HIS CAMPAIGN WHEN I THOUGHT HE WAS A REPUBLICAN AND NOW I’M OUT OF A JOB AND I REALLY WANT AND NEED MY MONEY BACK! WHY DOES JIM GREER GET A PASS AND NOT US???

3. Rose August 18, 2010 at 6:16 pm

I need it!!! I gave to this guy money when I thought he was a Republican. I’m out of a job and I want and need that money back! Why Greer and not us? Crist is a JERK!!

4. Jeff August 18, 2010 at 7:37 pm

Crist only did this to shut up his former buddy Jim Greer!!

5. Shari August 18, 2010 at 8:59 pm

What’s the difference? He has a lot of dirt on him and this will hopefully keep his mouth shut. But I doubt it not unless he pads that check.

6. honeygetoverit August 18, 2010 at 9:09 pm

Javier – GET A DAMN MICROPHONE ALREADY!!! GEESH!!! (and yeah, what a jerk Crist is!! lol! can you spell “hush money”??!?? LOL!!! )

7. ray August 19, 2010 at 12:38 pm

CAN YOU SAY HUSH MONEY

8. mike torelli August 20, 2010 at 9:27 am

This guy is the biggest scumbag ever. I can’t believe I voted for him. I’m sorry Florida, I wasnt as well informed then as I am now. He never says the same thing twice. What about all the other people that contributed to you when you were a Republican Charlie? I cant understand why this guy is anywhere close in the polls..