Allen West Confronted by Koran-Wielding CAIR Executive(VIDEO)

by JAVIER MANJARRES

At a townhall meeting hosted by Congressman Allen West on Monday evening in Pompano Beach, the Q&A segment of the meeting featured a Koran wielding Nezar Hamze, Executive Director of the Council for American Islamic Relations (CAIR).  Hamze confronted Congressman West and asked him to point out where in the Koran does it give marching orders to Muslims “to carry out attacks against Americans and innocent people”.

West quickly pointed out that the Koran was written long before America even existed and that it does indeed tell believers to kill infidels, and then proceeded to chronicle a lengthy list of historical Muslim acts of aggression.

Congressman West closed his retort by referencing the Fort Hood shootings and 9-11 attacks, saying that his first hand experiences on the battlefield has given him insight into the tactics that Islamists use before telling Hamze not to “try to blow sunshine up my butt” with his criticism of him. West took offense to Hamze’s amateurish criticism of his stance on radical Islam and concluded by telling Mr. Hamze to “put the microphone down and go home.”

1. Charles Martel February 21, 2011 at 10:46 pm

I believe that the Congressman West is a worthy successor to my legacy.

2. Patrick Castronovo February 21, 2011 at 10:48 pm

GOD bless Allen!

3. vsopdave February 21, 2011 at 11:00 pm

Only in America can a Mussie say what he said and walk out of the room, what a as- hoooole.

4. Ofnir February 21, 2011 at 11:01 pm

On The Grid they call that being derezzed. Go West!

5. JewFish February 21, 2011 at 11:03 pm

You tell ‘em Allen!

You are a true patriot!

6. True (in Tokyo) February 21, 2011 at 11:14 pm

Oh man!!! Talk about a keeper!!!

Go West!!! This is EXACTLY the kind of straight talking that is needed.

7. John P in Davie February 21, 2011 at 11:16 pm

It was a great opportunity to see a polished professional man lay out America’s need to be alert to our enemies within!

Way to go Congressman West!!

8. allyHM February 21, 2011 at 11:26 pm

I wish I could hear more of Congressman West said over the crowd applauding. :(

9. Calcar February 21, 2011 at 11:28 pm

Allen akbar

Hamze not so akbar

10. bevperl February 21, 2011 at 11:28 pm

When Muslims come out and denounce stoning women and babies, when Muslims come and and denounce beating women and babies, when Muslims come and denounce honor killings, and so many other sordid and cruel Muslim practices, until then, don’t expect Americans to embrace Muslims. Your way of life goes against everything that is beautiful and free about this great country America! Americans will not tolerate child abuse and beating and stoning women and children!!!

Beverly Perlson
    The Band of Mothers

• Isabella43 August 28, 2012 at 11:39 pm

bevperl – GREAT COMMENT!

11. vanzorge February 21, 2011 at 11:35 pm

imagine that…….. a straight-speaking, honest politician!!

12. God fearing Christian! February 21, 2011 at 11:35 pm

Islam can kiss my ass! America will not stand for this crap! Go Allen!!!

13. tony greene February 21, 2011 at 11:40 pm

Go West For POTUS!!

14. Bevperl February 21, 2011 at 11:43 pm

PS
    Thank You Col West, for standing up for America. It’s about darn time somebody besides our troops stood up for America! Thank you.

Beverly Perlson
    The Band of Mothers

15. R. huber February 21, 2011 at 11:45 pm

This is the REAL STUFF. Go Allen.

16. RexRedbone February 21, 2011 at 11:47 pm

Col West to the Sargent of Arms Please handcuff Mr Obama and Mr Biden and escort them to a holding pen for Treason

• mike October 16, 2012 at 7:23 pm

I couldn’t agree more!
      Except maybe to add “…and face a firing-squad the very day he’s found guilty of Multiple counts of Treason.”

17. Dave in Houston February 21, 2011 at 11:48 pm

Eight years of a Sarah Palin presidency, eights years of an Allen West presidency and this country will right at rain.

18. frank February 21, 2011 at 11:49 pm

ALLEN WEST IN 2012. HE IS THE ONLY PERSON WITH THE GUTS TO STAND UP TO THE INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL FORCES THAT WISH FOR AMERICA TO FAIL. ALLEN WEST IN 2012. I HONESTLY BELIEVE HE IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN SAVE THIS GREAT NATION OF OURS.

19. Joe Spivey February 21, 2011 at 11:49 pm

West for President 2012 !!! This is the only realistic approach to combatting the Muslim menace. The truth shall set us free!!

20. Annie Oakley February 21, 2011 at 11:51 pm

I am in LOVE with this man! Every time I hear him speak I like him even better. And, who knew he was such a history scholar! Please someone, let Colonel West debate Obama!

21. sportymom February 21, 2011 at 11:52 pm

Thanks Allen West for having the courage to stand up. My guess is, you’re going to need full time security soon, to protect against radicals that want to implement shariah law in the US while sweet talking Americans with their “peace” rhetoric. We have to look at what they DO – follow the trail of blood to the doorsteps of their mosques.

22. C Solis February 21, 2011 at 11:53 pm

Lt Col West.. You make me proud to be an American who has served. Keep up the great work!!

23. Tasha February 21, 2011 at 11:56 pm

I am liking Congressman Allen West more and more each time I see him.
    Definitely a Keeper!

24. BARBARALYNN February 21, 2011 at 11:57 pm

Thank you Allen West for overcoming the constraints political correctness has shackled around America.

We too often fear to speak the truth but you have set a courageous and intelligent exaxmple.

25. Philorida February 22, 2011 at 12:02 am

How the West was won!…Can you imagine any Christian getting up in a Moslem country “townhall” meeting and defending Christianity? That person would be molested, tortured, and then decapitated.

26. JOE CITIZEN February 22, 2011 at 12:09 am

We finally have our modern day George Washington.
    And his name is ALLEN WEST!!
    JOE CITIZEN

27. Barry Soetoro February 22, 2011 at 12:17 am

Moslems think they’re fooling the humans. They’re not.

28. Jlm February 22, 2011 at 12:24 am

There are radical extremist everywhere. Including our own country that having nothing to do with Islam. The Congressman rattled off so many Islamic confrontations as if those where unlike the holy wars Christians and Jews have fought for centuries. Not acts of terror. He is a supposed leader in the community and all he did was get that audience riled up; who probably no little to nothing about Islam other than what they get fed from their local media. He fought for our country, Great! He should no how to say there is a difference between being Muslim and Islamic or being Christian and Christianism. The Quran states exactly what the Bible states “he that sacrificeth to unto any god, save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed.” With the difference that Jesus was not the son but a messenger and the Messiah. Freedom of speech and difference is what make this country great! Sooner we understand maybe one day we can all live in peace by banding together instead of pulling apart.

• mike October 16, 2012 at 7:57 pm

Jim, Spoken like a true dhimmi fool! Its about time we hear someone in politics, NOT talking out of both sides of their mouth! And I’m sure the reason he and the crowd got ‘riled up’ is because those of us who refuse to be ‘Useful Idiots’ for izlam, are effing sick of hearing how peaceful islam is, and what they take offence to this week! And sick of hearing from fools like you about the crusades etc. I live here+now and ACTIONS speak louder than words! Izlam is not peaceful + has never been peaceful. It was born from violence. muzlims spread murder+misery wherever they go. Name ONE izlamic majority country that treats its minority/non-muzlim population well! You can’t. Because there aren’t any. So keep up with the dhimmnitude while the rest of us eventually save humanity. We don’t need you.

• Sandi Trusso August 18, 2013 at 9:37 am

West did nothing to thwart this guy’s “freedom of speech”. West does know the Kuran, and he knows his history. He also knows the military and his brilliant in his strategies. Unfortunately we have no way of knowing which Muslim’s are radical, militant Jihadists, and which are not. so when a Muslim stands and tries to make it appear that these things are not in the Kuran, I have to assume that he either 1) doesn’t know the Kuran, or 2) knows it and is lying!

29. Hal Woods February 22, 2011 at 12:29 am

Alan Please throw your hat in the ring and be our next President and deliver us from this mess. I want a man that is experienced and knows honor and lives with honor. That tells the truth even when it hurts, that is the kind of man you are, and I have been paying attention. You will bring back honor to us all, of that I am sure.
    God Bless Allan West.

30. D’vorah February 22, 2011 at 12:29 am

You Go Congressman West – that’s the ONLY way to handle these jihadi roaches. Make them slither back into the garbage dumps from whence they came. The best defense is a good offense…keep marching – we are all behind you – enough is enough with these subversive scumbags. You “Da Man.”

31. D’vorah February 22, 2011 at 12:33 am

Just a thought…can somebody out there make that great line into a Bumper-sticker, T-shirts, Mugs, etc? That’s the best “line” I’ve heard since SNL’s “Thats The Ticket.” What a catch phrase…too good to pass up, any manufacturers out there?

32. sybilll February 22, 2011 at 12:49 am

Right On, Right On, Right on!

33. rumcrook February 22, 2011 at 12:52 am

hey jim you are swimmin in bullshit.

the koran says nothing like what the bible says nor vica vewrsa.

find me jesus saying to cut off anyones head!

becuase I can find mohamid exhorting his followers to do just that.

and the crusades were a response to islamic expansion and terror, not a neat Idea they came up with in a vacume.

game over jim your a fool

34. Everett Mann February 22, 2011 at 1:17 am

Oh that’s good! I don’t care if Congressman West is right or wrong, at least he was on the stick! And, for the sake of argument, the Islamic Caliphate-to-be (some hope) DOES have kinda bloody borders from Thailand to Madrid.

35. Kate February 22, 2011 at 1:24 am

Congressman please keep these town halls going ! This is how America will wake up from it’s deep sleep. Nerve on that moo slim bastard.

36. rm February 22, 2011 at 1:30 am

Thank you Allen West for your courage. Thank you for your service on the battlefield abroad and now at home. You are right on with your comments, I have been studying the Koran lately and it clearly states that Muslims are duty bound to bring anyone who does not follow the Islamic faith under subjection to pay a tribute or kill them. We in America really need to wake up and understand what this religion is all about. History and current events clearly reveals what their true character is.

37. Coco The Blowfish February 22, 2011 at 1:36 am

@D’vorah

Already in the works :)

38. Paula February 22, 2011 at 1:52 am

West only has to please the people who voted for him, and they voted for him because he talks like this.
    Fifteen years ago I thought “this country can only be saved by a military man. a man on horseback” I said. I think he’s here.
    He’s needing to fill his war chest for the next election. I’ve decided to give again.

39. jpeditor February 22, 2011 at 1:54 am

God Bless Congressman West. At LAST, someone telling the truth!

(f anyone can get a transcript of this and put in subtitles and repost it, that would be even stronger!)

40. Cat February 22, 2011 at 1:59 am

God love him … It’s good to see a real man stand up to the insanity that is sweeping the land…. West ROCKS!

41. ROBERT February 22, 2011 at 2:04 am

FINALLY WE HAVE AN ANTIDOTE TO BARACK HUSSAIN
    OBAMA
    2012 CAN’T COME FAST ENOUGH.
    RUN ALLEN RUN.

• FlGator August 17, 2013 at 10:18 pm

I hope all you guys mean in 2016? That’s the next presidentual election

• FlGator August 17, 2013 at 10:20 pm

sorry didn’t read dates. too old!

42. rm February 22, 2011 at 2:24 am

@Jim
    The Bible does not state that the Christian should destroy anyone who does not believe that Jesus is the Messiah. Christianity started with Christ, and He taught that one by good works should “teach” those who do not believe. The command is “whosoever will” let him come, not force. You will not find that in Christian doctrine anywhere.
    The Koran teaches that those who oppose Islam should either be subjugated or destroyed by its followers (in other words…… forced).
    There is quite a difference in Christ’s teachings and Mohammed.

43. Average Joe February 22, 2011 at 5:09 am

I would love to see the Colonel run against Obama in ’12! There’s no Obama has the nerve to agree to even one debate. He’d come off looking like a baby in comparison to West…

44. Denotchka February 22, 2011 at 5:54 am

THANK YOU ALLEN! OOOOORAH! Semper Fi dude!

45. Mike February 22, 2011 at 7:14 am

Now here’s a man we need for president one day soon! A real American, the ‘anti-Obama’ if you will. Sir, as one retired military man to another; let me say I am awed by your actions and inspired by your words. We who have worn the uniform and borne the burdens of serving and defending this great nation know all too well the ‘tactics’ of our enemies and how to defeat them. Bless you and your family; and keep telling the truth and leading this battle for the ‘hearts and minds’ of Americans who are still caught in the media fuzz of Obama-mania. Hooah!!

46. mohamad February 22, 2011 at 7:39 am

Thank you Nezar Hamze, your 72 virgins are waiting for you. Great job on continuing to spread the lies that are in the quran. These infidels have no idea what is about to hit them. Keep spreading the hate and violence that I promoted during my reign of terror.

Your good devil friend,
    mohammed

47. Batman February 22, 2011 at 8:05 am

Allen West, Adam West = BATMAN !!

West went all BATMAN on that Islamist – BOP ! POW !!! BAM !!! Love to see West go against The Messiah in 2012.

That would really send Neo-Marxist Progressives and Islamists heads spinning.

48. Sandi February 22, 2011 at 8:21 am

Gotta love this man ….. a man with a brain, knowledge, guts, morals, heart and love of country and it’s citizens. West for President 2012!!!!!

49. Mary February 22, 2011 at 8:24 am

Rep West makes me proud to be an American again! West in 2012!!!! He is the only one that can save our country!!! He is a breath of fresh air in an otherwise stale political environment!

50. BeckyC February 22, 2011 at 8:32 am

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!!!!!

51. Glenn Crane February 22, 2011 at 8:47 am

Allen West, I believe you are our next GREAT president, principled, strong, humble, and brilliant. You are my hero. Following you. Make our country great again and encourage our enemies to leave our shores. God Bless you and MLK, the greatest of God’s children.

52. JUDY February 22, 2011 at 8:55 am

GREAT GOING ALLEN!

53. Dmitry February 22, 2011 at 9:09 am

I was sitting two yards away from Hamze and felt even sorry for him. He looked so pathetic in his futile effort to confront Allen – the pip-squeak barking at the Knight-in-the-Shining-Armor… But the most disturbing fact is that he had a supporter in the back raw – a young black man. Hamze himself at least shown the signs of civility, while his goon was absolutely unruly, I’d say – psychotic. Does anyone who saw him have any doubts that given a chance he would pull a gun at the Congressman on a heartbeat? Please, all of us, let’s be alert at such public gatherings and let’s make sure nobody gets such a chance. Police and security are always there, but Allen’s safety is everyone’s responsibility – keep your eyes open.

54. georgi February 22, 2011 at 9:49 am

Love this man. Go West, Christi, Ryan, Walker, Brewer and any other newly elected conservatives who have the courage to speak the truth in the face of great personal threats. Muslims are no good and need to be expunged from our nation and buried with swine. They need to stay in their own lands and murder each other – something they have been doing for thousands of years. These people are tribal and will never change. And any attacks by them must be punished swiftly and with total consumption by fire! Sound harsh? You bet, but I want my grandchildren to live as I have. I don’t care about their children since they don’t either and will only grow up to kill our children.

55. kage February 22, 2011 at 10:12 am

Finally we have a “man’s man”, a conservative with courage, in government who speaks the truth from his heart. This guy is real. I pray to God Rep. West confronts the progressives in D.C. with the same vigor and intensity. Islam and progressivism are both enemies of America (if you don’t believe me read the trilogy of Islam and Karl Marx). Enemies must be confronted and defeated totally. Rep. West gives me much hope for this eventuality.
    Be safe and remain unafraid Rep. West. You have the support of countless veterans.
    God bless.

56. hogtrashhd February 22, 2011 at 10:47 am

Allen West is da man… what a wonderful intelligent man.. wish he was our president..

57. Joyce Jenkins February 22, 2011 at 11:04 am

Never have I ever been so impressed with a politician…even more so than Chris Christy…who is one of my heroes. I almost want to move to Florida so I could vote for this REAL man.

• mike October 16, 2012 at 8:08 pm

I’ve read quite a bit about that fool Christy being a complete dhimmi useful idiot for izlam…appointed a muzlm who is on record arguing tha the ‘Ft.Dix 6′ muzzy terror attempt had nothing to do with islam…to the bench in some nj court…interesting stuff I’d never heard in the media..

58. Rubyskyjuly February 22, 2011 at 11:13 am

AMEN ALLEN! I am more impressed by this man every time he speaks!

59. AGC February 22, 2011 at 11:18 am

Well we finally have a politician who gets it … I finally got value for my vote for someone … and will continue to support him

60. AGC February 22, 2011 at 11:19 am

btw … please run for President Mr West since I am sure you were born here

61. Pastor Carmen February 22, 2011 at 11:19 am

The Koran reads To Kill Jews And Christians if they do not convert to stupidness Islam which means to submit too their Killer Mohammed and worship their moon God Allah And I will not So stop tell us lies about Islam benign a peaceful religion it is not Mohammed was a murderer

62. K.Judge February 22, 2011 at 11:25 am

God Bless Allen West…. CAIR is full of dirtbags pushing radical ideas

63. White Feather February 22, 2011 at 11:31 am

Exactly what we need. A combat seasoned President of the United States.

64. cris0744 February 22, 2011 at 11:35 am

This debate was just a precursor to things to come for West, i can’t wait for the next one and how he replies to those rhetoric question. Go West I also imagine a Nuclear Ship USS West..

65. Marlene February 22, 2011 at 11:42 am

Dear Col West, Thank you for speaking the truth, our greatest weapon. Lies and deception are heard so frequently and believed because people do not take the time to learn the truth. Political correctness has never provided the desired goals of peace, it only gives the enemy time to prepare for their evil intentions. I am so relieved to know we have such a strong spokesman in our Congress who defends out American heritage and knows the Lord. God bless you!!!!

66. Harlank February 22, 2011 at 11:49 am

I am represented by a total buffoon

67. don February 22, 2011 at 11:52 am

screw islam. i am sick and tired of hearing about those unbathed arab maggots.

68. G Tedder February 22, 2011 at 12:10 pm

ALLEN WEST IS THE MAN THIS COUNTRY NEEDS FOR 2012. HE HAS THE GUTS, THE INTELLIGENCE, THE KNOW HOW…THE BACKBONE AND THE INTEGRITY TO MAKE BARACK INSANE/HUSSEIN OBAMA LOOK LIKE A PION.

ALLEN WEST IS THE MAN…………LOVE HIM.
    I PRAY TO GOD HE RUNS FOR ELECTION IN 2012.

OUR USA NEEDS THIS MAN…….

69. Karen February 22, 2011 at 12:10 pm

Thank you Col. West for speaking the TRUTH with courage. We need more courageous men like you to be in government and speak up in the face of the Islamophilia of our white guilted aristocracy!!! Have you considered the presidency? You have my vote, Sir.

70. Eric February 22, 2011 at 12:15 pm

West for President

71. Fkagwaver70 February 22, 2011 at 12:32 pm

YAY!!!! Allen B. West for PRESIDENT. He says it like it is. He takes NO NONSENSE from anyone. Go Congressman West – you have our continued support. God bless you, Congressman West. Move aside Gov. Christie – we have a fantastic candidate in Congressman West!

72. George February 22, 2011 at 12:35 pm

I’ve never liked Muslims. Every time one of them opens their filthy mouths I like them even less

73. Maggie February 22, 2011 at 12:39 pm

It’s about time! We need more people to do and say the same thing!

74. Intellibronc February 22, 2011 at 12:43 pm

Thank god we’ve got a new crop of men/women with spines and minds. Notice how agitated the leftists and mooslims are now. Folks it’s going to be a long, tough road, but we CAN take back our country from foreign interests. It’s real patriots like West and others that have to be our spear point. We waking, but Wake Up Sheeple!!! sharia law coming to a neighborhood near you soon…….

75. Steve Koraly February 22, 2011 at 12:45 pm

Just Google Islam…
    “The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called ‘hypocrites’ and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, most of the verses of violence in the Quran are open-ended, meaning that the historical context is not embedded within the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective as anything else in the Quran.

Unfortunately, there are very few verses of tolerance and peace to abrogate or even balance out the many that call for nonbelievers to be fought and subdued until they either accept humiliation, convert to Islam, or are killed. This proclivity toward violence – and Muhammad’s own martial legacy – has left a trail of blood and tears across world history.”

76. Intellibronc February 22, 2011 at 12:50 pm

I live over 2k miles away from Congressman West but I want to donate to his campaign and hopefully Presidential ticket, whether VP or Pres. We NEED more patriots like he in positions of importance. Nov ’10 was a good start, there’s ALOT of work to do however. Keep up the fight and here’s a sure fire way to silence a leftist illiberal, DEBATE them…
    Wake Up Sheeple!!!

77. ROB RAGE February 22, 2011 at 1:01 pm

Congressman Allen is a rising Star in the Black Conservative accent to Power…replacing Proverty Pimps like Sharpton and Jackson…Muslims have been invading…killing, torturing and enslaving people for 1400 years..At the Present they are on a world wide Jihad…They want their Califate back..women in Burqa’s and the destruction of all other Faiths and People that don’t Bow down the them…!

78. sunsar February 22, 2011 at 1:03 pm

I salute you Colonel WEST. Keep it up.

79. honeygetoverit February 22, 2011 at 1:11 pm

Go WEST!!! Common sense wins again!! PS – JAVIER, GET A BETTER CAMERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! =(

80. LibsAreTerrorists February 22, 2011 at 1:16 pm

Sleeper terrorists and their Rad LibDemCommie enablers are on the run with this new assertive GOP taking it to them! Yee-haw!

81. Larry Elliott February 22, 2011 at 1:18 pm

The clowns from CAIR and most of the other “poor baby us” Mslm organizations need to get slammed hard by people like Lt Col West – if there are any others who even approach him.

I’d sure like to have an opportunity to vote for Lt Col West, but until he runs for President I won’t.

Good on ya sir!!!

82. Lyn February 22, 2011 at 1:21 pm

Finally, a breath of fresh air… Proud to have voted for you. God bless!

83. VAL February 22, 2011 at 1:23 pm

Please, please, convince him to run in 2012.

84. Bev February 22, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Finally, a politician that speaks the truth!!! Go WEST!!!!

85. StreekyD February 22, 2011 at 1:27 pm

This is all you need to know about CAIR

Let there be no doubt that the Council on American-Islamic Relations is a terrorist supporting front organization that is partially funded by terrorists, founded by terrorists, and that CAIR wishes nothing more than the implementation of Sharia Law in America

86. Lisa February 22, 2011 at 1:32 pm

I LOVE this guy! He is an American all the way and I hope we get to call him Mr. President one day.

87. Russ February 22, 2011 at 1:36 pm

Allen has my vote as President. I am a conservative white man for all you race bait, class warefare, prejudice commies! This is one black man that really gives me hope!

88. WarriorWon February 22, 2011 at 1:41 pm

WOW, I’m impressed, only wish we had more like him! A Congressman willing and able to state the TRUTH no matter the cost.
    Galatians 6:9 to you Mr. West.

89. John February 22, 2011 at 1:43 pm

Allen West I hope you run for president, finally a member of Congress who will speak the truth and not bow to PC. As a veteran I have great respect for Col West.

90. sandy February 22, 2011 at 1:50 pm

GO WEST…..THANK GOD A POLITIAN WHO SPEAKS THE TRUTH. HOW ABOUT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

91. Levi February 22, 2011 at 1:55 pm

ALLEN! We Want you in the White House !!!

G-D Bless You !

I Heard you Last when you Demostrated in Miami, and Stood up againts Hamas Demons

Let Them All go and find place in the Millions of Miles in the Middle East Deserts!

92. Roc Halliday February 22, 2011 at 1:58 pm

What most people don’t know is that the Muslims are building a very very large Muslim Temple in Deerfield Beach, right next to Paompany. Uraaah for Congesssman West. Enough of this Muslim Crap.

93. CBO February 22, 2011 at 2:00 pm

Finally, an American politician who has the guts to speak the truth and not kiss someone’ butt for a vote. If only our entire government had this mind set and didn’t constantly try to be politically correct. If nothing is done soon, we will look like the UK and France and be fighting sharia law. West for President!!!!

94. Professor Plum February 22, 2011 at 2:00 pm

I want THIS man for president!

95. Todd February 22, 2011 at 2:00 pm

You guys can thank me… I voted for him. FL22…

Good riddence Ron Klien…

96. Carol Draime February 22, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Col. West, you are my hero. The truth sounds so good. It’s been a long time since anyone had the guts to
    speak the truth. Keep leading!

97. Lynn February 22, 2011 at 2:12 pm

CAIR needs to be run out of the USA…listen this country the USA was not founded on Muslim religion…if CAIR does not like it..he and others who agree with CAIR can always leave

98. Walter February 22, 2011 at 2:21 pm

Rather than keeping the issue in the darkness of ignorance, there needs to be an honest discussion about whether Muslims believe that they are instructed to kill non-Muslims.

The Qur’an explicitly describes a violent holy war in which Muslims are commanded to participate. This is irrefutable. The problem is that the end of this holy war is not stated in the Qur’an. Therefore, some Muslims believe that the war has ended, while many believe that it continues to this day. (You are free to poll any number of Muslims to investigate the actual percentage that believes one way or another, but I have rarely heard a Muslim admit that it has ended.)

Please note that there is compelling evidence that the Jihad ended approximately 100 years after Mohammed’s death. (See http://www.BrothersKeptApart.com for details) However, until Islamic religious leaders publicly declare that the Jihad has ended, everyone needs to be very careful.

99. Totally Domestic February 22, 2011 at 2:32 pm

R E S P E C T

Alan West causes America to be respected again!!!!!!!

Go West

100. Guybrush February 22, 2011 at 2:34 pm

The Holy Bible promotes murder against non believers as well, don’t have a double-standard, one standard will do just fine.

101. Dan McCarry February 22, 2011 at 2:43 pm

When will THESE people understand that we will not listen to the CRAP in that book….Go Allen West….Proud to STAND UP For AMERICA !!! So glad he defeated that Punk Klein!!! He would never have stood up to that A-HOLE !!

102. Jeff February 22, 2011 at 2:45 pm

This man has GOT to be the next President!

103. K.O. February 22, 2011 at 2:57 pm

CAIR and MALDEF are just ‘ethnic’ ACLUs. Their Modus Operandi’s come out of the 60′s Hippie Dippie playbook. Bring it all down man!

104. Jerry February 22, 2011 at 3:01 pm

It’s the best thing I’ve heard since Chesty Puller. West 2012

105. tyrone February 22, 2011 at 3:14 pm

MR WEST HAS MORE PATIOTISM AND AMERICANISM IN HIS LITTLE FINGER THAN OBAMA AND HIS WHOLE GANG OF TRAITIORS WHO ARE DEFILING THE WHITE HOUSE …INSTEAD OF BOWING DOWN THE HEAD CUTTERS AND SLAUGHTERERS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE ME WEST STANDS UP TO THESE AMERICA HATING SUB HUMAN VERMIN AS ALL GOOD HONEST TRUE AMERICANS SHOULD.

106. Shaq jaghoub February 22, 2011 at 3:35 pm

Just one question to all the hate mongers out there
    Please ask your self one question
    If Islam really ask it’s followers to kill
    The non Muslims how come there still Christians and Jews all over the middle east
    Not only that they also have churches and senagugs they also building new ones too
    Please just ask your self that question

107. Robaby1984 February 22, 2011 at 3:39 pm

Allen West and his lies about Islam has been refuted on loonwatch.com

108. Jan February 22, 2011 at 3:55 pm

My new HERO!!!!! YES!!! God bless Allen West. We need more REAL men like West to stand up for truth and defend our country.

109. Pdiddy February 22, 2011 at 4:30 pm

I v’e been on the battlefield son – That gave me Chills!

110. Nezar Hamze February 22, 2011 at 4:45 pm

Javier,

Good to see you last night. Quran Wielding, amateurish criticism . LOL !

Anyway, your article added a misnomer that Mr. West clearly never mentioned last night. ” his stance on radical Islam .”

Thats the whole point, he clearly is attacking Islam and not the radicals. That is why I keep showing up. We are with Allen West if his fight is agasint Radical terrorist. But clearly, he has declared war on Islam.
    By doing this he is dividing all the followers of ISLAM and labeling them as terrorist or the bad guys!

I would be happy to meet any of the comment writers above to explain what Islam is and what CAIR does. Give me a call at 954-272-0490 or shoot me an email with any questions you might have. nhamze@cair.com

111. salty February 22, 2011 at 4:45 pm

That is the best kick ass video I have even seen. Long live West!

112. Vince Dees February 22, 2011 at 4:48 pm

WEST FOR PRESIDENT IN 2012

113. Joy February 22, 2011 at 4:48 pm

OMG…………. this guy is AMAZING. I have heard him debate and he is FABULOUS. This man would be a GREAT PRESIDENT. He tells it like it is……… instead of everything being POLITICALLY CORECT. Way to Go Congressman Allen West. We are PROUD OF YOU FOR SPEAKING YOUR MIND. Too bad we don’t have more CONGRESSMEN or WOMEN that would show some GUTS. This guy gets my vote for anything that he runs for. A PROUD AMERICAN to support this man.

114. Jake February 22, 2011 at 5:18 pm

Finally someone with the balls to say what most american feel..This is outstanding. It really is time to stop this politic correctness. It will be the downfall the this great nation. I am not prejustice but this nation was not built on the koran. People who worship islam should be thankful that they live is this great nation and not push there luck.

115. Jake February 22, 2011 at 5:38 pm

What happened to my comment &^% faces..Libral fags

116. Jake February 22, 2011 at 5:45 pm

About time. This county was not build by muslims. Why should we kiss there ass

117. Tim February 22, 2011 at 6:19 pm

courage of convection I am proud of Congressman West, I would vote for him for pres. just to have courage in the white house instead of a knee jerking, waist bowing chicken s–t .

118. DrAvrington February 22, 2011 at 7:27 pm

Dear Hon. Col. Allen West, Should you be so lucky as to be – allowed – to run for the Presidency I sincerely hope you continue your righteous path in confronting Islam as it is a cancer comparable to Nazism and Communism. That said, I do hope that you follow in the ways of Sen. Joseph McCarthy and investigate those elitists and their anti-American “globalist” establishments, as outlined by Sen. Barry Goldwater within his memoirs “With No Apologies”, that have been continually raping this country, robbing Americans, pissing on the Constitution and absolutely expanding the Federal Government with a one party Oligarchical system for the past 60 years. In a sane nation Jimmy Cater, Bill Clinton, Bushs and Obama, along with those Al Gore-Henry Kissinger-George Soros-Rockefeller CFR/Trilateral Bilderberg bastard clique would be tried for treason and be surely introduced to Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, Ferdinando Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti……

119. Deborah February 22, 2011 at 7:28 pm

So, Mr. Obama, you want change? Well, be careful what you wish for!

Take note Jesse Jackson, Rev. Wright, et al — whose only game is the race card — I’d be ecstatic to throw in my vote for a true black American whose origin and loyalty is without question.

Note to HAMZE: I am not a student of the Quran nor do I care to be. What I want to know is where were you and your ilk when 9-11 occurred? What I did see and hear were Islamists dancing and cheering in our American streets for their Jihadist radicals. Is this where you were, because I didn’t hear you shouting against them. Not even a word in the lame-stream media who eagerly pander to anti-American exceptionalism views.

120. mark grimes February 22, 2011 at 7:30 pm

God bless america and you mother and father they did a good job

121. Jefferson February 22, 2011 at 8:07 pm

Nezar Hamze, you poor sand pounding Gomer. We know all we need to know about your so-called religion. Congressman West figuratively handed you your head on a platter. Better for you than in the world you’d like to have in which your head would’ve been literally handed to you on a platter.

122. david eudoxie February 22, 2011 at 8:18 pm

Congressnan West, a man who can make America proud again.God bless you sir you give us hope again that The United States can once more be great.

123. Tdog February 22, 2011 at 8:20 pm

You go Allen West. You’ve got my vote and support for President. You bring honor and dignity to America and all she stands for. Please run in 2012. Muslims have declared war on the world. They will not stop until sharia and the caliphate are complete…………They must be STOPPED at all costs, lest the infidels (non-believers) be killed or enslaved.
    Muslims go home. Be assured, the people of America will stand strong against the muzeslime threat.

124. Gio Linh 68 February 22, 2011 at 8:39 pm

Col West–You are “on target”—We love you

125. Lorena February 22, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Allen West you are my hero and the reason I voted for you last November. You are the only candidate who can stand against Obama in 2012. Please consider running for President. This country needs you desperately!!!

126. Sal Sanchez February 22, 2011 at 9:47 pm

Col. West: Please run for President 2012!

127. Roger February 22, 2011 at 9:50 pm

Go WEST, young man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

128. Michael February 22, 2011 at 10:17 pm

Allen, speak Loudly and carry a Big Stick, and don’t be afraid to use it. If we don’t
    our enemies will!

129. Allen West FAN! February 22, 2011 at 10:58 pm

Go Brutha Go!!!!!!!! God Speed!!!!!!!!!!

130. Indy Mike February 22, 2011 at 11:23 pm

I’ve never met you, I don’t know you, but I would go to war with you my friend………Finally, a REAL MAN with a SPINE!
    Keep it up and the country will follow you. God Bless

131. Mark Kapetansky February 22, 2011 at 11:28 pm

Allen West, American Patriot for President of The United States of America

2012

132. John February 22, 2011 at 11:37 pm

Way to go Col. West! Way to turn the tables this stooge from the radical, terrorist funding, sharia law backing, America hating group called CAIR. Sorry CAIR we are on to your lying deceptive ways. Your beliefs and your pedophile founder are straight from Satan himself. Make no mistake about it.

133. Adela February 23, 2011 at 1:07 am

I have studied the quran in its original arabic print.
    It clearly states that the duty of every muslim is to fight and kill infidels for the sake of allah.
    Islam is not a religion, it is a death cult.

134. Jessi February 23, 2011 at 2:13 am

Col. West is such a fine gentleman and true American Patriot. His experience, intelligence, professionalism and strong Christian faith are commendable and an energizing breath of fresh air. As a Floridian (and Proud American), I am extremely honored to have Col. West representing her residents. I enjoy watching him demonstrate his knowledge and substantiate fact and dispel fiction when challenged by anti-American antagonists. Our country needs an honorable person like Col. West to lead us and guide us as we face the current challenges that are being poorly mishandled by the present administration. I admire you and you have my absolute respect, sir. May God Bless you and yours Col. West, All Ways, Always. (TBL)

135. Julikano Trubiuous February 23, 2011 at 3:46 am

CAIR is a un-Indicted Co-conspirator in Holy Land Foundation Terror Funding Trial and a Muslim Bother hood linked and Hamas sponsored front-group of radical islamist in middle east. CAIR With its many member arrested indicted and even deported for Terror links. What Nezar is doing here is showing true colors of a stealth jihadi and a traitor well acquainted with Islamic strategy and doctrine of Takeyya or Taqqiya that mandates Muslim to Lie Deceive and misinform with distortions and outright lies when islam is not in a dominant position to undertake outright aggression in any form. to throw infidels off-guard, confuse them hide true nature of islam and jihad till the times comer for the Muslim to tear off the mask. Islam is the only religion know to Accept Lying as a Good deed.

To Know all About it —-

As for Violence against Unbelievers non Muslims and Un-Islamic America-

Quote one Verse-

Quran (9:5) – “So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them.” According to this verse, the best way of staying safe from Muslim violence is to convert to Islam. Prayer (salat) and the poor tax (zakat) are among the religions Five Pillars.

Rest here-

and-

136. Urban February 23, 2011 at 5:04 am

Thank you Mr. West. Many of us with heads on straight see the threat of the cult called islam has to the world. the cult of islam has one purpose and that is to rule over the people of the world, all the people. There is no good muslim, all muslims believe in the koran, they all believe allah shall inheret the world, they all believe that you are an infidel, and they have no other alliegence other than the false cult of islam. Your children your women and your next generations will be slaves to the false god they call allah. Mohammad was a thief and a child molester as are most muslims in the false religion. The only thing theses muslim pigs understand is death. It is time now to bring it to them. the fool in the white house is aidding the cult of islam to conquer the middle east. The muslim brother hood is tearing down the monarchys and dictators that have keep this cult in check, to keep them from spreading. But now with the aid of the idoit muslim in the white house and leaders of the false religious cult called islam, they are taking over the middle east, which will take control of the oil, which will destroy the economies of the west and will lead to WWIII . And this will happen because YOU DID NOTHING TO STOP the false religious. Mr West please run for vacant seat of President of the United States so we may reverse the evil done by the fool who is living there now and so that America can become a great nation and help to save the world. My God Bless you and my God lead the good to victory over islam!

137. Frank February 23, 2011 at 9:19 am

DEATH TO ISLAM!
    DEATH TO ISLAM!
    DEATH TO ISLAM!

138. Suzy February 23, 2011 at 9:21 am

OMG! I love this guy! Who is he? Where do I sign up???
    A leader! How about that? An actual leader!!!!

139. Kevin February 23, 2011 at 9:34 am

I hope that the Lord of Lords fills his heart and mind with the weapons necessary to intellectually cut down those who seek to obliterate our liberty and lifestyle.

140. Codger February 23, 2011 at 9:46 am

I viewed the confrontation on Youtube, but could not make out what was said;my hearing is poor. Is there a printed transcript somewhere?It is to be hoped that The Prophet is spinning in his grave about now.

141. Karen22011 February 23, 2011 at 11:31 am

ALLEN WEST FOR PRESIDENT IN 2012!

I truly do like the MAN that Allen West is.

142. JC7 February 23, 2011 at 12:18 pm

Go Allen West….please run in 2012. America needs you!

143. David Russell February 23, 2011 at 1:11 pm

Three cheers for Col. West. As a retired veteran, this is the kind of remarks I would expect from another veteran. While I hold him in very high regard, 2012 will be too early for him to run for president. He has little name recognition outside Florida. To run and lose could shatter his chances for a later victory. In my opinion, he should continue to build his reputation, work for other candidates who can boost him in their states, and llet the nation get to know him.

I am glad to see him not ca ve to pollitiical correctness and be intimidated by radicals. I have read the Quaran and quite a bit of other material about the Muslim religion and their messiah Mohammed, and I believe the Christian World is facing another world war, one between Muslims and Christians. Muslims, who are being taught by radical clearics and their leaders that it is their destiny and their duty to “wage constant jihad to bring about world domination” and to destroy every other religion are taking control in many nations. They are brainwashed to believe they will go directly to heaven if they die for Islam.
    We must begin preparing for this confrontation. It is already upon us and only those with their heads in the sand treat it lightly.

144. Bob Fox February 23, 2011 at 1:20 pm

Can we please draft Mr. West to run for President for God’s sake? Can we get him to run? I know the racists and anti-Christian bigots in the leftist media will villify him. He must run in spite of that. WE NEED THIS MAN TO BE THE 45TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!

145. steve February 23, 2011 at 1:23 pm

I wish I could have heard Allen speek over that crowed.. That almost makes them ignorent for just cheering and barley lissening to what he actually had to say. Allen is still pretty awesome..

146. partriot dynamite February 23, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Fianlly someone with courage, enough of the girly men. Way to go Allen!!!!!!!!!!

147. Steve February 23, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Man,
    Talk about an anology of history. This man Congressman West knew more about the Koran and the bloody history of Islam then this front man for the Muslim Brotherhood(CAIR). We need more leaders like this. I hope he runs for President. Seriously, he loves his country and knows Islamo Fascism needs to be confronted.

148. Mr.NorCAl February 23, 2011 at 5:14 pm

Damn, why can’t we get a real leader like Congressman West in one of our districts up here in Northern Cali?!

149. Obamaisbadmkayyy February 23, 2011 at 5:18 pm

this SHOULD have been the first black president

150. Dan Lewis February 23, 2011 at 5:25 pm

Sharia Law = Apartheid for women & non muslims. Why do we even waste our breath?

151. George Goodyear February 23, 2011 at 6:21 pm

I saw this on Foxnews, but I haven’t seen this on CBS, ABC, or NBC? Nor have I personally seen him on either of the these networks? I wonder why? Does the truth hurt that much. This man is a leader, this man has experience. This man would smoke Obama for Breakfast and then do Reid, Pelosi, and Biden for lunch!!!

152. madhur kharel February 23, 2011 at 7:36 pm

Hats off to u……we need more leaders like u……i am so proud myself to be in this country coz there r still so many people like West and Savage…….. Mr. president! can u talk like Mr.Allen West.

153. Motasem Arafat February 23, 2011 at 10:25 pm

Well,
    Their is a huge difference between the great Islam and the habits of so called Muslims. As a proud Muslim i never heard of stoning children and never will. and FYI to stone someone which is rarely done, is supposed to be done to whoever cheat over their wives or husbands; so basically its meant for both men and women, and i said earlier i’ve never seen it happen before by a known religious leader in Arab Sunni countries.
    and hey, in religion u need 4 eye witnesses to condemn anyone with stoning.
    and come on child abusing, what exactly are you talking about, where do u get ur information from; the last time i checked only catholic priests were interested in children.

I do agree that their are some dumb acts in our countries, but Islam is innocent of their acts, its a basic issue of traditional stupidity.

if anyone is ready for a logical discussion on whatever issues he/she wants to make about Islam, or any information needed to clarify any misconceptions, please contact me on

Motasem.arafat@gmail.com

154. Red Rotor February 23, 2011 at 10:33 pm

In classic right-wing extremist fashion, Allen West couldn’t manage to answer the question so he just decided to whine. Next!

155. Jordan February 24, 2011 at 7:02 am

As I write these words I see two Islamists have shown up to comment here and both are lying thru their teeth. However, I do not believe Islamists consider their grotesque hypocrisy and dishonesty a “lie.” The Islamist mind-set is the same as the Wretched Leftist mind-set: brainwash/propaganda/PC-MultiCulti Newspeak Jive. Islamists and Leftists worship Death.

Allen West asks questions and makes statements that cause mealy-mouthed politicians to giggle like scared little girls. The upcoming 2012 Presidential Campaign has all the elements of a Shakespeare drama. Evil villains, noble heroes, life & death choices, turmoil & trouble. We are ALL players now on the Great Stage of Life. Don’t miss your cue!

156. gsspeed February 24, 2011 at 11:21 am

I don’t follow any dogmatic council, so don’t pull your bigot jive on me– If you don’t stick your face in Iraq you won’t die in Iraq– 100% gauranteed. Same with every other place.– so the point is will you die in America by the hands of a “Terrorist”?

I got news for you Allen West. Your brothers in America have a 10 times more chance of dieing from a cops bullet than from a “Terrorist” bullet. I could go on and on about this populist straw dog you are flogging to death. How about you do some good for Americans like putting a stop to the corp/govt revolving door that puts TO BIG to fail banks and corp CEOs in charge of my kids future. How about going after the corruption in DC. How about doing something about the 700 Billion dollar military/ industrial hole in the ground we pour our future in every working day of our lives. But I guess that would take courage

157. Ernie February 25, 2011 at 8:35 am

Lt. Col. Allen West you told me 3 years ago that you would walk through Hell with a 5 gallon can of gas to save just one of your men that is serving with you- Well Sir I and Millions of American Patriot’s today and into the future would walk through hell with a 10 gal can of gas along side of you, not behind you. I am proud to Bleed RED, WHITE, and BLUE with you as you March Through Congress and up the steps of the White House and into the Oval Office as you set in that Historic Desk as You Serve the People of this here UNITED STATES OF AMERICA God Bless You and Your Family as you Proudly say Be All You Can Be > Just a Army Veteran that is Proud of our Country and Proud of you.
    Thank You Sir.

158. Ernie February 25, 2011 at 10:36 am

Lt. Col. Allen West you told me 3 years ago that you would walk through Hell with a 5 gallon can of gas to save just one of your men that is serving with you- Well Sir I and Millions of American Patriot’s today and in the future would walk along side of you, not behind you. I am proud to Bleed RED, WHITE, and BLUE with you as you March Through Congress and up the steps of the White House and into the Oval Office as you set in that Historic Desk as You Serve the People of this here UNITED STATES OF AMERICA as Presiident ,God Bless You and Your Family as you Proudly say Be All You Can Be > I am Just a Army Veteran that is Proud of our Country and Proud of you.
    Thank You Sir.

159. Chris February 25, 2011 at 12:44 pm

This Man has Courage and Leadership!!! I would vote for him if he runs for President.

160. Jeffrey Schrembs March 4, 2011 at 4:53 pm

One of the GREATEST Video, exchanges, I have ever seen – heard of – and/or listened to.
    It is LONG PAST TIME that Americans STOP appeasing these Muslim Extremists who hate and kill anyone who is “non-muslim”.
    America is a CHRISTIAN/JEWISH Nation and I have NEVER seen, heard, etc. any Christian/Jewish people of faith dedicate their lives to killing “non-Christians/Jewish”.
    Alan West is a PATRIOT and we have shed American Blood, treasure, and more defending Muslim Countrys and all we get in return is CAIR and their anti-American and anti-Christian and anti-Jewish “trojan horse speak”.
    Americans need to start STANDING UP and be willing to confront, and expose, these CAIR radicals and all the liberal spineless minions who use politically correct verbiage and deny reality.
    This video should be played 24/7 on every TV and copies distributed to school children every month.
    Alan West you are the MAN and it just goes to show you the difference between a SELL OUT, like Obama who bows down to these extremists and appoints Eric Holder whose law firm is representing SIXTEEN of the accused Terrorists at Gitmo, and a man of conviction.
    Keep up the great work Alan West!
    Jeffrey Schrembs

161. Annie Oakley March 5, 2011 at 3:03 am

Thank you Congressman West for being a stand up citizen! The more I hear you speak, the more I want to vote you as our next President of the USA… PLEASE keep it up the great work! I am SO glad someone is telling the truth. As Glenn Beck says, “The TRUTH has NO agenda!”

162. NewGermany March 8, 2011 at 2:10 pm

I applaud Col West’s “Straight Forward” directive toward some CAIR idiot – who doesn’t have the ‘gonads’ to PROTEST against anyone in his own world … on any matter he would disagree. I’d chip in for a “One Way Ticket” to Libya for him to protest against Kuadaffi !!
    As an USAF vet, we have to REMAIN Politically NEUTRAL while on Active Duty. Now, as retired, we can Express our Disolution with Socialist Losers ….. such as “JIM” – who enjoys OBAMA’s lies, deceitfullness, and Illegal Alien status. Jim must have been a LIFELONG member of the 1990′s Waco, Texas crew – Slick Willy’s sucessful project of driving Tanks into civilians. NOW, I was in Turkey back in the 70′s and things haven’t changed much since then – due to Islam’s Dictatorship over people’s lives. There certainly WASN’T Christians protesting in the streets or they would be relocated elsewhere !!

163. Anderson B March 17, 2011 at 5:18 pm

The
    Koran Does Sights such read Sura 3, verse 28 ,Sura 5, verse 51, Sura 9, verse 5 ,The United States is on that list See the Star of David next to Mr. Allen, Its on Such because of A One Haymn Solomon The one who help pay for our revolutionary war he was Jew. One of the Wars the united States Fought to Help the Muslim was Bosnia,Clinton even let Osma Bin Laden Go free after The CIA told him not to, we paid for helping them with 9-11-2001

@ Hillsdale College Jan 2011 Vol, 40 # 1 read it your self
    My Views about Islam , Muslims and Shari Law are from historical Fact and What see is and read is not good!

164. Bruce Anderson Indiana March 17, 2011 at 5:36 pm

Good Job Sir Bulls Eye The

Read Imprimis Hillsdale College Jan 2011 Vol, 40 # 1 http://www.hillsdale.edu/images/userImages/mvanderwei/Page_6907/Imprimis_Jan11.pdf read it your self

165. Bruce Michael Anderson March 17, 2011 at 5:40 pm

You know Even old ChurchHill told them All the same things…he ended up be One of the Commanders of World War two…Read the History of the years 1933

166. concerned March 18, 2011 at 6:11 pm

GOD BLESS YOU ALLEN WEST, WE NEED MILLIONS MORE LIKE YOU, DON’T TAKE ANY BULL S____ FROM ANY OF THESE MURDERING BAST_____. FILL IN THE BLANKS AND YOU HAVE 90% OF THE MUSLIM MENTALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY FEW ARE DECENT PEOPLE.

167. DeucePrez March 23, 2011 at 1:42 pm

Koran-Wielding CAIR Executive? REALLY??

That tells me all I need to know about the right wingnut bias of this article….and the majority of the comments I’d see supporting West’s bigoted statements.

Nezar Hamze BROUGHT a Qur’an (eliminating the excuse West could have used of “I would find it in there IF I had one“) and CHALLENGED West to show him the basis for stating the lies that he was stating. While he did address the fact that the Qur’an was in existence long before the U.S. was a country, he deflected the 2nd part of Nezar’s question (“the killing of innocent people”), by insulting Islam and Nezar (which drew whistles & cheers from the ignorant audience).

So, while West, lacking Islamic knowledge, couldn’t baffle the audience with brilliance, he was able to befuddle them with bullsh*t!!

168. DeucePrez March 23, 2011 at 4:35 pm

NewGermany:

That was a hell of a rant of yours. A whole lot of talking while saying absolutely NOTHING!! And nothing in the realm of common sense, either!

concerned:

I have no remorse in telling you, Allen West was actually talking a lot of bullsh_t!! In fact, it was blowing smoke up the butts of his minions gathered at the townhall meeting. He is/was ignorant of the the facts of Islam; they were/are even more ignorant of them!!

As a retired military officer, I could say that I was ashamed of discharged-for-actions-unbecoming-of an-officer West, but then, again, I am not responsible for that dud’s misdeeds….!

:-)

• mike October 16, 2012 at 11:42 pm

DouchePrez- You know he was speaking the truth. And his factual statments make you feel threatened, because your not bright enough to formulate a coherent response to the truth. Much of izlham suffers from this also! Muzlims can’t stand it when we put a mirror up to the face of islam, making muzlims see how ugly and evil izlam really is to its core. Causing the inbred retards to react in typical violent fashion. And other than violence, muzlims can only try to pass blasphemy laws. Making in against the law for the infidels to speak the truth.
      Truth is the new hate speech.

169. Michael March 24, 2011 at 12:07 pm

DeucePrez, why don’t you do us all a favor and change your pseudonym to CAIRPrez.

170. Kevin April 8, 2011 at 8:25 am

You are all a bunch of morons. Allen West is an ignorant satrap. Last year he accepted an interview request from Al-Jazeera. Then, when they came to pick him up in a limo, he flipped out and called the FBI because he thought a terrorist was trying to kidnap him. The man is a moron, a complete and utter fool.

• mike October 16, 2012 at 10:59 pm

Kev-Kev-Kev…What a douche you are…I’d love to see that ‘complete and utter fool’ rip you apart. I’ve seen many video clips of Allan West speaking and being interviewed. He is hardly a ‘moron, a complete and utter fool.’ It sounds like you are though. Were you there when the limo came to pick him up? No? Oh, you read/saw it reported on…which liberal media outlet? Ha! Now, ya know who’s a ‘moron, a complete and utter fool”? Debbie Whatshername Shultz (D) Florida is one Stupid woman! She is fun to watch though! And Janet Napolotano is another stupid, stupid liberal moron! Very amusing to watch being grilled by congress! Col. Allen West a moron? Go drink your coolaid d!ckw@@d.

171. alexander April 25, 2011 at 11:08 pm

Interesting to watch the response to Allen West by S. Florida’s CAIR director. His body language is of a typical and very low grade liar. Watch the direction of his eyes – he’s constantly shifting and looking to the right (imagination at work), except for a few instances of looking straight on or to the left to recall facts, such as dates and names, which proves again his lying at other times. There are other indications that any detective or a person even with minimal body language reading knowledge can spot immediately. Many people in politics or with high visibility professions are aware of the body language and try to control it (as much as possible), but he’s not even aware how transparent he is.

172. doug May 4, 2011 at 11:02 pm

Hi,
    I am not American I’m from Canada.
    I must say that I like what Allen West says about islam and what is happening here in the west. He can obviously see the threat that islam poses and he is not afraid to say it. North America needs more people like him in government positions.
    If he was running for president and I was American I would vote for him just on this issue alone. The American people must convince him to run and the people must elect him if you wish to save what is left of the United States from islam and the silent jihad it is waging inside your country.
    We the people in the west must stand united against islam and it’s ideology that threatens us. The dhimmi attitude of the politically correct leaders who are afraid to say anything (or maybe they just cannot see it coming) must be stopped now before it is too late. If not for us, for the generation of young people who will be left with what we refuse to do anything about.
    ELECT MR.ALLEN WEST IN 2012!

173. matt May 25, 2011 at 1:36 pm

West for Prez!!!

174. Don E. Chute July 18, 2011 at 3:17 pm

WEST and CAIN ROCK – R – RIGHT!

CAIN / WEST 2012 ? Pray It could happen.

175. Ted February 8, 2012 at 4:47 am

Hmm reading the rabid and frothing at the mouth xenophobic comments made here !0ne could be forgiven for thinking one was at a rally in 1940,s Germany-
    Tales were told about the Jewish Bogeyman and how wicked the Jews were back then to rile up the “simple” folks!
    Just as the same type of tales are making the rounds about the chosen bogeyman of the present time- the Moooo-slim !!!
    One could just simply replacing the reference from Jews to Muslims and one would hardly know the difference !Lol

176. I was reading this August 7, 2012 at 2:46 am

Doeѕ your site have a contact page? Ӏ’m having trouble locating it but, I’d lіke to send you an e-mail.
    Ι’ve got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

177. erick jones August 19, 2012 at 5:49 pm

I FORGIVE YOU
    for Voting for
    Uncle Uboma………
    PLEASE don’t do it again!!!
    Made and Printed in America!
    Greetings,
    This is a press release for a new internet t-shirt selling biz (just what the world needs) and an opportunity to earn some dollars as an affiliate. Check us out!!
    We would love to hear you mention us!! We would really like for you to call and put us on the show!! Erick Jones 314-236-1241 St Louis Missouri
    Be Someone
    that can be
    TRUSTED
    Made and Printed in America!!

178. Blackyb September 17, 2012 at 2:37 am

I think Alan West and Trey Gowdy have more backbone than most everyone in Congress. I really like both of them. I like Isa too for some things.

179. Blackyb September 17, 2012 at 2:39 am

You folks in Florida better wake up and smell the coffee. Those people who want to vote without ID are going to cheat this election. Also you need to listen to the Truth about Obama for this election is going to make or break America. Obama is trying to destroy this country.

180. Blackyb September 17, 2012 at 2:43 am

Those who have not seen 2016 might better make time to see it. Your man in office is there as a stealth Muslim who was trained in Islam and wants to destroy this republic. Obama is a Socialist/Marxist who is deep into anti-colonialism. He is not here to do anything but bring America into a third world country.

181. Nancy Celano June 11, 2013 at 9:03 am

GO, Allen!
    The political correctness shit espoused by Obama and his liberal cronies is so beyond sanity. Why should we like, or tolerate, any people who hate us, either within our own boundaries, or in other countries? We need Col. West, and other candidates who have his backbone and courage in other to save our beloved America. The Koran was written so long ago, but, today’s Muslims have only two aims in mind—to destroy America and Israel, and to spread their horrid Islamic beliefs worldwide. That is not a true religion nor is their “god” a real God. There is only one true God, as espoused by Christians and Jews. God does not approve of beheadings, cruelty toward women, and terrorism. Islam is a cult of animalistic, cruel beings. So, again I say, GO, ALLEN WEST!!