Rep. Allen West Calls Out Senator Harry Reid (VIDEO)

by Javier Manjarres

At the 2nd annual 9/12 Project picnic with Allen West in Lake Worth FL, Congressman Allen West stated that while he is humbled by the support he has received from people across the country who believe he is a viable Senatorial and/or Presidential candidate, but nonetheless, he is staying put in the U.S. House of Representatives. West then went  off to call out Senator Harry Reid (D-NV) by way of a pretty good impersonation- regarding the video in which Reid says that the Tea Party would not survive.

[vsw id="oXieflLr63k" source="youtube" width="425" height="344" autoplay="no"]

1. LISA CROKIE March 20, 2011 at 6:37 pm

GOD BLESS YOU ALLEN WEST , FOR LISTENING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

2. sybilll March 20, 2011 at 6:51 pm

Great video! It made my day.

3. rwcx March 21, 2011 at 12:10 pm

This is what a real leader looks like. God Bless him.

4. Joan March 21, 2011 at 12:23 pm

Rep. Allen West brings it to the people every time and he is not afraid to stand with us. Florida 22 has a born leader fighting for them in the House. West always says tough things and doesn’t succumb to the drum of politcal correctness. We need a couple of hundred more willing to really do the work of the people. Our Congress critters could learn a lot from West.

The Right Scoop has another video with more comments made by Rep. West at this picnic. http://tinyurl.com/4elzvz2

5. confuzzled March 21, 2011 at 12:45 pm

I counted myself as a major fan of Allen West until a few weeks ago. Have you folks not checked out the budget-cut voting record percentages reported by Heritage Foundation in late February? Rep. West’s record left MUCH to be desired, and was certainly not what you’d expect from a Tea Party congressman.

Here’s the link.

Click on the article link to see the pdf of every House member’s vote.

I haven’t given up on Rep. West yet, but I’m not nearly as starry-eyed as I used to be. Please, please, ask him to explain himself on this.

6. seestraight March 21, 2011 at 3:14 pm

He voted Nay on the continuing resolution outright. But since it passed anyway, I would like to see what amendments he was for. Just a little word to the wise, confuzzled, never, never get starry eyed over a politician. ;-) I am looking forward to a long polirical career for him.

7. jcinstpete March 21, 2011 at 3:57 pm

76 % is not bad. Wakeup people, there is no perfect candidate. You keep looking for a perfection and the Progressives will keep voting in Puppets. I would venture to guess a portion of that 24% was for the defense of our country .
    Rubio looked pretty good before the election, when it comes to illegals he’s walking on eggshells !

8. JEFF March 21, 2011 at 4:27 pm

Rep. Allen West is a nightmare to the Dems.

9. Betty March 21, 2011 at 7:42 pm

you go Allen . harry reid your days are numbered the TEA PARTY WILL SEE TO THAT WE ARE GROWING LARGER AND LARGER AND I DONT MEAN IN WEIGHT EATHER

10. Kerry Doty March 21, 2011 at 8:02 pm

Give em HELL Allen!!

11. Rod April 15, 2011 at 9:37 pm

First I saw of him was on TV last night, I like the look of him & he sounds like he could push back against the Loser liberals & Senator piss ant Reid of Nevada. We need more people like him.

12. joan fleming July 20, 2011 at 1:36 pm

You want to be rude to women and tell them to shut up. You are a fool and an ignorant man. Try to shut me up. Husbands been trying for 44 years, without success. Treat people with respect man or woman.

13. Mark edgette August 26, 2011 at 3:00 pm

Col. West you got balls “stick it to em!!!!