Herman Cain- “A Real Black Man May Run Against Barack Obama”

by Javier Manjarres

Potential Presidential candidate Herman Cain traveled to South Florida to address a group of Tea Party faithful that were eager to hear his tried and true conservative message of fiscal discipline and individual responsibility.  During his address to those assembled, Cain recalled a question that was recently asked of him that inquired as to whether or not he thought he could follow President Obama and win the Presidency considering the fact that he is also black.

Cain called out the mainstream media as being ‘afraid’  to cover his candidacy because of their alleged fear to see him go toe-to-toe with President Obama.   Cain also explained why that the ‘liberal mainstream media’ has relentlessly tried to smear Governor Sarah Palin and Congresswoman Michele Bachmann because of their fear that either of these two women would take a big portion of the female vote in 2012 if  they were to decide to run for the Presidency.  Mr. Cain finished by stating that “they (the mainstream media) are doubly  scared that a real black man may run against Barack Obama.”a

[vsw id="G7354AsuLng" source="youtube" width="425" height="344" autoplay="no"]

1. Frank March 31, 2011 at 12:22 pm

Herman Cain telling it like it is. Obama is not black, nor american, nor a patriot. His Hope for Change was the he could change America’s greatness into more of a socialized Eastern Europe model. It’s too bad no one ever cared to ask “So what exactly do you mean ‘Hope and Change’?”.

I’d vote for Cain in the primary for sure! Self made successful black business man who knows how to create jobs and has a thorough understanding of our nation’s founding documents and the fundamental NEED to adhere to those documents.

HERMAN CAIN 2012!

2. mateo March 31, 2011 at 12:42 pm

Nice work, Jav….posted to my FB. Thanks :)

3. Marcia Bara March 31, 2011 at 1:16 pm

LOVE this website.

4. MonoPed March 31, 2011 at 1:47 pm

And that’s why he’s The Hermanator!

Imagine a debate between Obama and Cain – it would be the stuff of legend!

5. Teri March 31, 2011 at 1:59 pm

I attended an event in Tallahassee where Herman Cain was the keynote speaker. He was like a breath of fresh air. If you have a problem with the color of his skin, just close your eyes and listen. He is a true conservative.

A debate between Mr. Cain and Pres. Obama would be very one-sided. The Herminator would annhiliate the Pres..

6. EL CID CAMPEADOR March 31, 2011 at 2:18 pm

It would be AMAZING to me that after having one black president we would vote based on color, but then again, what does a different shade of brown have to do with anything.

If Cain is a self-made man, and a patriotic American who would keep his oath to DEFEND America, unlike president Obama, I would vote for him too.

“…not the color of his skin, but the CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER.” That goes for ANY SHADE OF BROWN!

7. Arden March 31, 2011 at 2:20 pm

We have heard this man and speak. Herman Cain is a man of the people…and I don’t mean this as a color issue…he is a man of the people of the United States of America. I am a white lady, born and bred in this awesome land we call America. Herman Cain comes across as very intelligent, mannerly, and extremely knowledgeable on the issues…foreign and national.

I would vote without hesitation for a Herman Cain – Sara Palin ticket.

8. Sally March 31, 2011 at 2:58 pm

I LOVE HERMAN CAIN….

9. Matt March 31, 2011 at 3:39 pm

I love the Shark Tank. Thank you for introducing me to Herman Cain!

10. mike restin March 31, 2011 at 5:12 pm

I like what I’ve heard so far, but I want to hear more on foreign policy, his take on the borders and what of state’s rights.
    How limited does he see our federal government?
    What of the middle east?
    How does he see domestic terrorism?
    I’m not looking to remove Obama to put another person trying to circumvent our governing documents.

11. Lightweight April 1, 2011 at 12:16 am

Herman Cain will answer all the questions that gain appluase except his unConstitutional view of the Federal Reserve.He will break the oath before he makes it.

12. Sally April 1, 2011 at 12:55 am

Now this is a REAL BLACK MAN!

13. Michael Teuber April 1, 2011 at 5:07 am

Herman Cain reduces the acolytes of the Chosen One of Oprah to apoplexy almost as much as Sarah Palin, how can that fail to impress?

14. FranK A April 1, 2011 at 10:08 am

We have become a black and white society again when only a “true black man” can defeat OBAMA because of OPRAH. I am a 2nd generation AMERICAN raised in Massachusetts and Floridian since 1966 and I look in askance at those who use race and skin color to enhance their political position. I voted for WEST because he didn’t use the race card. If Mr. Cain needs to use that ploy to bolster his conservative positions I need a closer look-see into his soul. Hope and change again, I think not but many will be lured.

15. 1776Liberal April 1, 2011 at 1:52 pm

Why is it that the only Republicans that seem to consistently speak the straight forward honest truth are Herman Cain, Rand Paul, Ron Paul, Alan West, Michele Bachmann, Rick Scott, and recently The Donald. I’m disgusted with and tired of “political speak” coming from our representatives. Tell us the truth. Sometimes it hurts and sometimes it’s news we can celebrate – just tell the truth.

16. FLChristyB April 4, 2011 at 10:42 am

YOU GO HERMAN!

17. Rob April 6, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Have we not had enough of people making this a thing of color and race then voting for someone who can really get the job done…. We need to get this country back on track before we resembleis the rest of the world who has run there countries under trying to make everything p/c????

18. steven divver May 2, 2011 at 11:40 am

herman cain/rand paul 2012.Any objections?

19. Rottdog June 9, 2011 at 1:39 am

yes hermain put that nut palin on your ticket, go head uncle tom do it, see you go down in defeat…people need to stop drinking the Palin kool aid

20. Rottdog June 9, 2011 at 1:52 am

What a character this guy is, a real black man is running for president? to be so damn educated how dumb you sound, wow what a poor excuse of a black man, you don’t have to agree on how President Obama is running the country, but damn do you have to stoop to the level of these bitter white folks with hateful comments, oh I get it, you stoop to their level of ignorance so you can get their votes, I guess you want the bitter old white folks to drink your kool aid, I see why Obama paysHerman Cain no mind, why should he stoop to his level, now that’s a real Black men, Herman take notes…

21. Carol Geary September 26, 2011 at 9:03 pm

I like Herman Cain, but I would like to know if he belongs to the black Caucus, also when he was first starting to voice his opinion he was ask if he would consider putting a Muslim in his cabinet and he said yes but also said he was against Sharia law.