us senate

POLL: 2012 U.S. Senate Republican Primary Race-Florida

The Republican candidates running to unseat Democrat Senator Bill Nelson in the 2012 general election have just reported how much money their respective campaigns have raised, and the clear winner in the 3Q money race is Adam Hasner. Former Senator George LeMieux, who many expected that he would out-raised Hasner, came in second, and businessman Craig Miller and retired Colonel Mike McCalister came in a distant 3rd and 4th place, respectively.

So what does this mean? Alot. But who are the activist Republicans supporting, regardless of the money raised?  Take our poll below.

[polldaddy poll=5603399]

1. Sarasota John October 21, 2011 at 2:03 pm

Craig Miller must get his messeage out and become better known, but for now I am with Hasner

• PeterL October 21, 2011 at 9:34 pm

Care to contribute to Miller’s campaign? Don’t hold on to your money, while selecting a candidate based on ability to advertise. If Miller is the right man. Support him verbally and financially.

2. EDWARD J. CUBERO October 21, 2011 at 4:43 pm

ANY REPUBLICAN IS BETTER THEN NELSON………

3. Letha October 21, 2011 at 4:46 pm

Col. McCalister has the better message. Why isn’t the RNC supporting his campaign like they did Hasner.

• PeterL October 21, 2011 at 9:28 pm

McCalister has a very long message. On replete with complaints and light on solutions. He needs an hour just to perform resume establishments.

4. Max October 21, 2011 at 5:08 pm

Ever since Shark Tank announced they support, Hasner, they appear to have lost a lot of the readership from the other candidates. Hasner gets to be “King” of his own mud-slinging pig pen.

• Javier Manjarres October 21, 2011 at 5:14 pm

Not the case, you are still reading the Shark Tank, just like everyone else. Like I said before, you either love me or you hate me, just know that you will always read me,fact.

5. Bill Flynn October 22, 2011 at 11:36 am

Hasner all the way

6. Bob October 23, 2011 at 6:08 am

Didn’t you forget a fifth candidate named Ron Mcneil??

7. DEE October 23, 2011 at 9:22 am

Peter is correct. I listened to McCalister speak twice.. he is a true Tea Party candidate… blasting everything and everybody, but without experience to really handle the job from DAY ONE. His presentation was exhausting and unfocused. So far, Adam Hasner has the FIRE-IN-THE-BELLY that George lacks, and is savvy enough to help MARCO RECLAIM AMERICA.

• Beth January 12, 2012 at 5:23 pm

McCallister may have an awesome stump speech, but I have never heard a solution from this man. I,too, was all behind McCallister initially, but when I had time to speak to him after a small group gathering he would not look me directly in the eye and couldn’t wait to get away. It seemed like he couldn’t be bothered while campaigning. REALLY?????? Then I started hearing about his background which has been embelished. I don’t think he is for me. I like Hasner, but now that Herman Cain has endorsed Miller I think I need to learn more. Lemieux is just a little to liberal for me. We have to get rid of good old boy Bill.

8. Myra Bushnell October 24, 2011 at 1:54 pm

Everybody is “inexperienced” when they first enter a job. Mike McCalister has plenty in his resume to qualify him as a Senator. He gets my vote.

9. Gaybinator October 26, 2011 at 10:25 am

LeMieux voted FOR the S 510 Food Stalinization Act. The ONLY excuse was that he did it for his children. SCARLET LETTER ALERT!

10. Bill Bledsoe October 28, 2011 at 7:58 am