defaria 2

Ozzie deFaria Assaulted Wife, Left Her Bruised

The unfortunate and long pattern of violence of congressional candidate Ozzie deFaria continues to develop as his challenged campaign  implodes, and new information regarding his dicey past continues to come to the surface. We have well-documented deFaria’s 2006 Repeat Violence and Battery arrest that stemmed from a string of 2005 domestic violence incidents.(See-Arrested)

In the sworn affidavit signed by the victim, Mr. Charles Seibold III, Seibold describes how deFaria grabbed his then girlfriend’s arm, Elaine deFaria, Ozzie deFaria’s then wife.

The Respondent grabbed my girlfriend by the arm and pushed her aside…Police arrived and took pictures of my girlfriends arm-Charles Seibold III (Sworn Affidavit)

Ozzie deFaria was not arrested for striking her, but he was arrested for striking Mr. Seibold, violating an injunction granted against him for striking and, according to Seibold.

Now the Shark Tank has come across the actual Broward Sheriff’s Office Arrest form that Elaine deFaria filed, charging deFaria with (1) count of  Domestic Battery.

The Sheriff’s report states that Ozzie deFaria “intentionally and without permission, grab the victim by her arms and force his way into the victim’s residence.” The report concluded by stating that both Mrs. deFaria and Seibold gave tape-recorded statements and police then took “pictures of a bruise left on the inner left bicep of the victim.” (Mrs. deFaria) Elaine deFaria stated to the Sheriff that the bruise was left by Ozzie deFaria, as a result of him grabbing her.

I have never, ever, shown any violence towards any woman, and I’ll stand by that til my grave-Ozzie deFaria, July 18, 2012

deFaria has been relentless in his unsubstantiated attacks towards his Republican primary opponent Karen Harrington, and  is trying to convince voters that he is the most electable candidate. Voters are scoffing at the fact that deFaria is hiding his domestic violence past, and believe that he does not represent their true values.

Ask yourselves, is deFaria a viable  Republican candidate for Congress ? We all know what Senator Marco Rubio thinks about him, absolutely nothing.

Here is deFaria stating that he has never “shown any violence towards a woman”-

[vsw id="ZvypswOki1c" source="youtube" width="425" height="344" autoplay="no"]

1. samantha July 24, 2012 at 12:23 pm

The last thing we need in Congress is a violent liar.

Vote Juan Eliel Garcia for Congress in District 23!!!!

• Jaime R July 24, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Oh, but a non-violent one is okay??? LOL…Ozzie deFaria is a DEM plant. He’s not qualified, doing nothing, and you both are full of it! Juan is in Karen Harrington &amp pocket and none of you guys are fooling anyone. The voters of CD-23 know the truth.

• BoGo July 24, 2012 at 5:21 pm

OK. Enlighten us with your “truth”.

Are you implying that Juan is a liar? Any specifics?

What leads you to believe that Juan is in Karen’s pocket?

• Weinstein July 24, 2012 at 6:02 pm

So Jaime R. who are you suggesting we vote for? Since you know FOR A FACT that Juan Eliel is a liar and is in Karen’s pocket… It annoys me when ignorant people say things as if they were a fact, come to us with facts and intelligent comments in order to guide the constituents. So far one of the things that I like about Juan Eliel is that he is running a clean campaign, he has demonstrated that he doesn’t need to step all over the others running in order to garner support. Insecurity makes the others (and their followers) act in that manner…

• samantha July 25, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Jaime R. You are too funny. Please name one thing Juan Eliel has lied about, since that is what you are implying or one reason why you think he is working for Karen? That doesn’t even make sense. She lost in 2010 and she will lose again this year. Clearly you are confused on your facts, so why don’t you get them straight and then talk about the “truth”.

Weinstein said it perfectly…Juan is running a clean campaign and he has demonstrated that he doesn’t need to step all over the others running in order to garner support. I can say he is the only one with any respect and the candidate that wants to win it the right way.

It’s time we had someone passionate and trustworthy in Congress and that is why I will vote for Juan.

2. Helio Rodriguez-Ecay July 24, 2012 at 1:15 pm

What is this character running for? I want to make sure I do not vote for him. Tremenda pinta de habitante que tiene.

3. Jeff July 24, 2012 at 9:24 pm

Latest Broward County Registration numbers have Democrats at a 51% advantage over all other voters combined. This is going to be a big turnout election, can anyone do math? Republicans will lose, no matter who wins the primary.

4. section9 July 24, 2012 at 11:32 pm

Quite frankly, I don’t see why Harrington’s people sat on this information they had about Ozzie. I’ll say this much for the sumbi*ch, he came to my doorstep and asked for my vote, which is more than I can say for Harrington.

Of course, Harrington didn’t beat her husband, either. Not that it matters; I can’t see this national ticket having any huge coattails that will drag Karen Harrington to victory.

I just want to know who was the consultant who took Ozzie’s money, that’s all.

• Javier Manjarres July 25, 2012 at 8:26 am

From what I understand, Harrington sent out a mailer regarding this matter. Voters know about this, and are disgusted.

5. ME July 25, 2012 at 10:59 am

This sounds like a teenage party in the basement of a home where the parents are upstairs and can hear all the commotion downstairs…I used to go to those. What is wrong with everyone, especially Ozzie ? Shame on you for putting all this negative stuff which has absolutely nothing to do with who is qualified ie: what one believes is the best way to fix our sick country. Thank goodness Karen has finally responded to this moron and his rhetoric. It is, however a sad situation that she has to do this. I know Karen and she believes in taking the high road, but of course when attacked like this it is necessary to defend oneself. OZZIE, CUT THIS OUT. YOU ARE GETTING BACK WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DISH OUT……GO KAREN

PS, JAVIER……GET THAT COMPLAINT CITATION OUT THERE IN OTHER VENUES. MAYBE THIS WILL SHUT HIM UP OR BETTER YET HE’LL WITHDRAW BEFORE HE IS FUTHER EMBARRASED !

6. Loretta Hedberg July 27, 2012 at 10:14 am

Leave Ozzie alone and put your energies in defeating Debbie! This in-fighting among Republicans do nothing but weaken whatever candidate is left standing after all the assaults.

For an ex-wife to be so supportive of her ex-husband is a tribute to him – he must be doing something right!

• Javier Manjarres July 27, 2012 at 10:55 am

It doesn’t weaken Harrington, the eventual winner

• Javier Lies July 27, 2012 at 9:57 pm

You’re so full of shit Javier.Everything you post is lies, lies, lies.You represent the DEM plant and I understand you’re screwing her too!HOW GROSS!

• Javier Manjarres July 27, 2012 at 10:26 pm

LOL!! How do you figure? This document is an actual BSO Arrest form, did you not read the content?

• Loretta Hedberg July 27, 2012 at 10:42 pm

People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones…………..

7. Tea Party Members of District 23 July 27, 2012 at 12:16 pm

This Ozzie guy is a PUNK! Ounce you lay a hand on a women you lose all respect in my book! This guy is a damaged candidate…

8. Liz August 7, 2012 at 4:28 pm

I got nasty mailers from DeFaria attacking Karen Harrington not Debbie Wasserman, once I met DeFaria in a debate I found out that this man has huge ego/anger issues.