Allen West/ The Shark Tank

Allen West Loves Him Some Chick-fil-A

Congressman Allen West commented on the Chick-fil-A controversy, stating that he grew on the fast food, and questioned the ‘punishment’ of the company by leftists for the personal beliefs expressed by  the head of the fast-food chain.

I grew up on Chick-fil-A in Atlanta,Georgia. I love  some Chick-fil-A. -Allen West

[vsw id="aTbkF1ibpzM" source="youtube" width="425" height="344" autoplay="no"]

1. trisha July 28, 2012 at 7:26 am

So the “pograms” are starting in Boston & Chicago… KRISTALLNACHT….CHRISTIANACHT…NEVER AGAIN!!

• Sandra July 28, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Guess I am out of the loop. Have no idea what the heck you are saying?????

• Ghost July 28, 2012 at 10:17 pm

you ARE out of the loop, you need to go get yourself some edumacation-

you’re just another person who thinks history is boring, until you proclaim some trivial event as “Historic”

• Capt Mike July 30, 2012 at 5:34 am

‘progrom’

2. Jimbo July 28, 2012 at 7:48 am

Godfather rahmbo deadfish should be worrying about all the murders in chitown instead of trying to impose his liberal views on others. How long before the entire state collapses economically?

3. Scott E Downer July 28, 2012 at 8:53 am

This is Bad . When someone can not express there liberty is screwed up !
    I dont even want to Comment on Gay Rights ! but I will Vote the Way I know is Right !

4. Matt Bruce July 28, 2012 at 11:09 am

Normally I go to Chick-Fil-A once a week. However this week after Rahm Emanuel opened his mouth, I’ve gone every day and will continue to go every day to support them even if all I buy is one of their GREAT vanilla milkshakes! The lines both inside and at the drive thru have gotten LONGER all week long and that’s the end result of this INSANITY that’s been started because of someone’s ‘personal opinion’. Chick-Fil-A is one of the BEST business models anywhere in America and they will only GROW the longer the progressive left tries to make any kind of issue out of the owners comments. Keep it coming Liberals, you’re going DOWN in November! How’s that “Hope & Change” working out for YOU? Can YOU say it’s “1980″ all over again??? That’s MY story and I’m stickin’ to it…

5. Mockingbird July 28, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Mike Huckabee is calling Aug 4, Wed., Chick-Fil-A Day! I’ll be at the Jax Beach location.
    I wish I could buy a few shares of the chain.

6. amazzzzed July 29, 2012 at 12:31 am

MDCPS is trying to get out of a contract with a church that has had a couple of sermons regarding homosexuality. The school district rents out space to private organizations and this church is one of them. From what I heard the sermons were all ideologically based and not “hate” based. Whether I agree with the sermon or not it is their right as a church to have their own beliefs. But no one in the media is touching this part of the issue with a ten foot pole. They are just reporting from the sidelines and providing quotes from the players involved while not coming close to approaching the issue of freedom of religion.

7. BoGo July 29, 2012 at 5:58 pm

WAR IS PEACE
    FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
    IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

1984 has arrived – just nearly 30 years later than the prescient Orwell predicted.

All those supporting Cick-Fil-A are obviously guilty of doubleplus ungood thoughtcrime and are scheduled to be schooled in the ways of AmSoc (American Socialism) at the Ministry of Love (aka the DHS “emergency evacuation” camps).

8. DebraP July 30, 2012 at 10:53 am

Having a Chick-fil-A Day is great but just so that communists like Obama and Emanuel know, I’m going as often as I darn well please!

9. David Crespo July 30, 2012 at 2:22 pm

HURAH ALLEN WEST!

10. CLAUDE M WISEMAN PHD August 2, 2012 at 11:01 pm

ALLEN YOU ARE SCARING THE HELL OUT OF THE LIBERALS. I AM A KOREN USAF VET AND I LOVE YOUR STYLE, YOU ARE A GREAT AMERICAN!

11. margie August 3, 2012 at 3:19 pm

no church preaches hate they go by what the bible says which is god’s word.try to make god out of a liar. you love the sinner and hate the sin

12. Mrs.Lily Sobotta August 8, 2012 at 2:42 pm

I AMPROUD to call you my Congressman, since I live in Fl. Hastings needs to get out, since he has such bad knowledge of OUR CONSTTUTION! It is people like HIM, that have us in such bad condition! Allen both likes chicken, plus their STAND! It so rediculous. They (black causas) sure have thin skin, when chicken causes them upset!
    I think it will help Allen…as long as one will use their God given common sense!
    Sincerely, Lily Sobotta