murphy

Patrick Murphy Shows His Cowardice

Patrick Murphy’s hypocrisy has continued unabated throughout his campaign for Congress.  While he has called for an end to all of the “name calling” in politics, he can’t refrain from referring to Congressman Allen West an “extremist” among other things.

Mark from the United West and I attempted to ask Murphy about statements he made during a forum in Fort Pierce, but we were halted by the organizer of the League of Women Voters who refused to let enter and claimed that I was not press- even as I furnished my Capitol Police press badge.  It turns out that this is the same woman who hosted the Patrick Murphy fundraiser last weekend with Sandra Fluke. (see Shark Tank- “I’m a slut and I vote.”).

Does anyone see a conflict here?

Murphy stated that he was a CPA and worked in Florida, but records show that he is not a CPA in Florida, but in Colorado. So I tried to get him to answer the question as to whether or not he was a licensed CPA in Florida.  Murphy refused to answer the question and make a quick dash to exit the building while Mark attempted to ask him whether he believes it’s legitimate for him to call West and the Tea Party as “extremists.”

It’s clear that Murphy doesn’t have the stones to answer any kind of remotely challenging question, and he’s quick to run and hide  behind his dad, whose SuperPAC has used racially charged attack ads to go after Congressman West.

Back to the lady who hosted the Murphy-Fluke event for a moment.  She approached me as I was leaving and told me that she voted for West (I am assuming in the primary) and that West would win the race.  I’m not sure I buy it, especially after she told me that her hosting of the fundraiser was strictly a “business transaction.”

How many of you small business owners would host an event for Patrick Murphy just to pad your wallet with a few hundred bucks?

[vsw id="dc6cDZPh6Xk" source="youtube" width="525" height="376" autoplay="no"]

If you liked the article, please share it.

1. Steven October 4, 2012 at 8:33 pm

We ALL know what Murphy is & is NOT!! I would not let him enter my home no less throw a ‘ party’ for him at any price. Allen West has proven his mettle on the Battlefield protecting our Republic as well as his incredible first Term in Congress.

2. FloridaJayhawk October 4, 2012 at 10:37 pm

Patrick Murphy was breaking the law when he was arrested in 2003. The drinking age was 21. He claims he was a teenager. Now this? Plus why is the same Saudi family giving him money and Debbie Wasserman Schultz? What is really going on here?

3. Franklin October 5, 2012 at 10:29 am

I hardly think “extreme” is name-calling, especially when West has called himself extreme time and time again.

• Patriot October 7, 2012 at 10:25 am

There is a difference in the meanings between extreme and extremist. The connotation and denotation can be that the extreme heat of the day was tolerable. Whereas, the extremist is beyond acceptable. Similar words with the same root; yet, entirely different by use.

• trisha October 8, 2012 at 9:20 am

I was in the audience & he kept attacking us,while saying “we have to stop the attacks”…HUH??
      They were saying the tea party were liars & extremists.I asked “WHICH Tea Party do you hate? Did you hate the FIRST ONE too?”A lady next to me said ,”I HATE Allen West”.I said ,Oh so you’re a HATER!
      She later apologized & said she was a “Christian” … Oh & so was Obama”…

4. NeoCon Man October 5, 2012 at 2:20 pm

Perhaps Mr. Murphy was late for an important date?

5. Fighter October 6, 2012 at 12:03 pm

I seem to recall the name calling started with Mr Murphy. The Ruth from Mr Wet isn’t name calling.
    Mr West isn’t hiding behind anything or anyone.
    Go Alan, you loved, respected, and admired.

6. Fighter October 6, 2012 at 12:04 pm

My iPad is changing the spelling. I am sorry Mr West.

7. Carlos October 7, 2012 at 2:40 am

It’s no mystery and we know what a scumbag coward Murphy is. But what makes me wanna puke is the fact this POS loser could win! If this were to happen, it’ll be no less a disgrace than the imbeciles in MN who elected a clown like Al Franken to the US Senate. West is outspoken and brash, but isn’t that what voters always say they want? A politician with the nads to say what he means and mean what he says? If West does lose, we can blame our RINOs in the FL legislature who allowed West’s district to be gerrymandered. It also means West will need to move to a district of non-socialists and fewer Jews, if he ever wants to get elected.

• trisha October 8, 2012 at 9:24 am

Have faith Carlos…the Jews are waking up!There’s a group called “BOCA JEWS AGAINST OBAMA”~ Republicaan jewish Coalition~ Shalom International…
      And…support for him in Israel is almost 0%.Before the election it was only 8%.American Jews are mostly”social” Jews,not religious like in Israel.

8. Joe Winpisinger October 7, 2012 at 5:53 pm

Not so sure what this has to do with the race?