Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz/ The Shark Tank

Wasserman Schultz Involved in Police Altercation Outside Voting Precinct

by Javier Manjarres

A group of sign-waving campaign ralliers comprised of both Democrat and Republican supporters outside an Aventura, Florida polling location witnessed Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz get involved in a heated altercation with an Aventura policeman after she apparently took issue with his request to not engage in campaign activities in the street which would hold up oncoming traffic.

She listened to the police officer’s respectful and reasonable request, but Wasserman Schultz continued to argue with the police officer, according to several people who witnessed the incident.

Wasserman Schultz was greeting voters and waiving her campaign signs on a street leading into the polling site and was obstructing traffic by stopping cars before they could even enter the parking area.

The police officer respectfully asked Wasserman Schultz to move onto the sidewalk as everyone else was required to do, but the  Congresswoman was unhappy with not being able to campaign how she saw fit.  Unnerved by the simple request from a police officer, Wasserman Schultz made a “well placed” phone call to some unknown individual in a position of authority.  Five minutes later, the Aventura City Mayor came to the scene and was confronted by Debbie Wasserman Schultz and proceeded to get an earful from her as well.

Wasserman Schultz stayed about 20 minutes before she  left the scene with the six or so supporters she brought with her.  After the congresswoman left, one of the Democrat supporters who witnessed the whole incident confronted the Mayor and told him that what she did was “extremely inappropriate” for her to berate him in the manner she did.

This altercation is just a few days removed from an earlier incident in which the congresswoman took issue with a Democrat voter who refused to campaign and support her and instead supported her Republican congressional opponent Karen Harrington.

Related: Wasserman Schultz Election Day Worries

If you liked the article, share it.

1. Ron October 30, 2012 at 2:56 pm

They should have arrested her and put her in Jail. It is a Felony to obstruct people at a polling place. If I did that, no question, I would be in Jail.

• John Fiorella October 30, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Put her ass in jail with any other law breaker.

• skinnydipinacid October 30, 2012 at 7:19 pm

Debbie Wasserman Schultz would argue with a stop sign.

• Michael October 30, 2012 at 10:19 pm

She’d be outwitted by one as well.

• TheDon October 31, 2012 at 12:56 pm

It would be battling wits with an unarmed person

• Mike Richardson October 30, 2012 at 10:48 pm

And lose!

• Cosmo October 30, 2012 at 11:42 pm

…and she would lose that argument.

• Sailor October 31, 2012 at 8:22 am

I got a huge toad here at home that has more brains than that jackass! is that thing married? and if she is? to what? :-P

• Luis R Vazquez October 31, 2012 at 10:58 am

This woman is arrogant as anyone who believes himself above the Law.
        I hope she is kicked out of congress, but I bet you the Sun Sentinel and The The Miami Herald are all out for her.

• elba schmitt November 3, 2012 at 10:20 am

Luis, I’m with you. But, those newspaper endorsement don’t mean much. Hope she loses, big. e schmitt

• George April 8, 2013 at 11:46 am

Why would anyone want to see that arrogant creep in congress.

• Kevin Nolen November 1, 2012 at 12:08 am

Unless you’re associated w the New Black Panther Party. Knowing Holders radical past explains much.

• Skykevver October 30, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Was she wearing a black beret, carrying a baton? She would know then that she had ‘Chicago immunity’ from this justice department. Of course, it wouldn’t matter if it were video taped, either, although I for one, would love to see one more instance of her ‘My way or the Highway’ behavior. And yes, she deserves to have such spread viral on the web.

• Jack Murphy October 31, 2012 at 10:51 am

She pulled the same stunt on Saturday at the Miramar Public Library. Could not find the Poll Deputy to have her stop. She and the rest of the criminal Democrats who think they are above the law. Twice we had to stop a group of people who jumped out of a truck wearing lime green vests printed Event Security. Told them to get back to the sign we were holding up as it was 100 feet away inside the no campaigning area….

• Lucille Nielsen October 31, 2012 at 2:44 pm

I want to hear the rest of your story of Wasserman and her lime green vest people.

• George April 8, 2013 at 11:50 am

The only way to clean up Washington is to get people like
        Wasserman Schultz out of Washington… The only way we can do that is to VOTE!!!!

• Piquerish November 1, 2012 at 1:24 am

Are her criminal parents out of the slammer yet?

• Paul November 1, 2012 at 3:43 pm

You don’t know what the hell you are talking about, you can be in front of a voting station. Let me ask you many times has your ass been hauled off to jail?

• Jack Murphy November 24, 2012 at 12:17 pm

Yes PAUL it is a pleasure to stand anywhere in America I gave this nation 20 years of my life so that you have the right to stand in a cesspool if you so want……..

However when you are in a area of no campaigning to stand on a milk crate at the front door of a polling place and talk trash like a street urchin then you are in violation of the law and if we had a Republican Poll Watcher there she would have been stopped……..

Notice that several other elected democrats were in attendance such as Barbara Shareif. They carried themselves in a dignified manner delivering water and snacks to the workers and voters alike…..

I never ever for 4 days saw any others breach the law. But then they are not a arrrogant ass like Sgt Schultz is…..I sure would have liked to find a cop there I would have pressed charges on her scrawny self she is a great reason not to be a Democrat. I guess they got there troubles just like we do. The difference is they keep there’s behind closed doors it seems to me….

• Alice April 7, 2013 at 4:54 pm

They allow the OWS hooligans to impede traffic and break the laws at will. This excuse for a Congress woman does what she pleases because she is liberal. We need a little equal justice in this country.

2. Not A Wasserman Fan October 30, 2012 at 2:58 pm

PLEASE tell me there is video. She deserves to be put in Jail for acting like such an imbecile in public. Fire Debbie Now !!!

• WOLF October 30, 2012 at 9:53 pm

She would still lose as the stop sign is smarter

• Ruth Ulrich October 31, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Imbecile? She’d have to be a lot smarter to advance to “imbecile.”

3. Tom Barry October 30, 2012 at 2:59 pm

The DNC must be So Proud, LOL

• Esther October 30, 2012 at 11:38 pm

The sad fact is that the dnc IS so proud. She operates just like one of them. She is a bully and a thug.

• Cat October 31, 2012 at 8:02 am

Exactly .. they are the party of bullies and thugs .. and where is the MSM ON BENGHAZI??!! I will ask this question everywhere I post and ask that others do also .. what did Obama do or NOT DO to save those 4 men who lost their lives.

• Fred Flintstone October 31, 2012 at 10:51 pm

Bully? Thug? She is a Piece of Garbage. If someone had the Ball’s they should of STOMPED on it. She is a NOBODY. It’s time to PUT OUT the TRASH!!

4. Dan Collins October 30, 2012 at 3:09 pm

That second-to-last paragraph is confusing.

• Kachonka October 30, 2012 at 7:38 pm

I had to read it twice too. The first one is a little hairy too. Sentences are way too long and it spins comprehension

• Josephine October 31, 2012 at 12:26 am

Writers today are pathetic for delaying as long as possible the who, what, where, when and why and how, in the story. They grind endlessly on one element of the six and bury it their own wordiness of their own, before getting to the point. I, as you said, thought the first sentence would never end.

• carl October 31, 2012 at 11:39 am

That one sentence seemed to never end because it consumed an entire paragraph! Wasserman-Shultz is the poorest excuse for a public servant that I’ve ever seen! Thank God she’s a liberal Democrat and not a freedom loving, conservative Republican! The Dems are scared folks! GET OFF YOUR TAILPIPES AND VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE!!!!!!

• ward October 30, 2012 at 10:54 pm

Agreed, I also had to read it a couple of times and am only guessing what the author actually meant to say.

• Joe C October 30, 2012 at 11:51 pm

I also read it twice. the Dem female was acknowledging to the male Mayor, D.W.S’s poor behavior. the confusing verb (for me) was ‘confronted’ (the Mayor).

I really don’t care for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz. yucky person.

5. Brad’s Hair Grease October 30, 2012 at 3:10 pm

It’s almost like she was trying to get publicity. In any event, the people of Florida need to run her out of office.

6. DoubleTap October 30, 2012 at 3:36 pm

She is terrified at the outcome of the election and is just in panic mode. Yes, she should have been arrested for obstructing at a polling place. Obama would be proud of her. Even Democrats do not apporve of her actions. This woman has totally lost it….as well as her congressional seat. Bye bye Deb…

7. kerrhome October 30, 2012 at 3:39 pm

What is the point of this sentence?

“Unnerved by the simple request from a police officer, Wasserman Schultz made a “well placed” phone call to some unknown individual in a position of authority.”

She got the mayor to show up within 5 minutes in order to yell at him?

• Esther October 30, 2012 at 11:42 pm

I think that the point was to show that she loves to push her weight around, she has power, she will use it, she is a spoiled brat. Just sayin’

8. ronald goldston October 30, 2012 at 3:59 pm

OMG, Ms. Wasserman Schultz has such a lawsuit pending. The cop must have beat her mercilessly, look what he did to her face!

• LadyTrucker October 30, 2012 at 10:31 pm

LMAO!!!

• ward October 30, 2012 at 10:55 pm

You’re Baaad!

• Andrew October 31, 2012 at 1:03 am

Oh no, I thought one of the passing trucks might have done that to her face & was going to ask if there were any other survivors!

9. tcm14 October 30, 2012 at 4:00 pm

She should definitely resign.

10. James D October 30, 2012 at 4:08 pm

Dan- I believe the reporter is stating that one of the Dem. supporters essentially apologized to the city manager for the congresswoman’s meltdown.

11. Duke DeStefano October 30, 2012 at 4:36 pm

It is my sincere hope that you folks in my favorite state WISE UP and dump that fool she is an embarassment to the entire USA…………

• rabidfox October 31, 2012 at 12:03 am

Duke, she’s a Representative so don’t lay her position on the rest of the state. She’d never made it in a state-wide election, only a rabid leftist would vote for her – like Pelosi’s district.

• Aristophanes November 1, 2012 at 4:55 pm

Thank you rabidfox – I live in Florida and she definitely was not on my ballot!! I hope the district she is supposed to represent fires her! She is a disgrace to whatever race she is.

12. Jack Tarasar October 30, 2012 at 4:41 pm

Whomever wrote this column must use English as their second language! YIKES! All the typos and bad grammar!

• MicG October 30, 2012 at 6:44 pm

Typical Lib response!
      If you can’t beat ‘em with fact check, turn to spell check!

• PATRIOT OF AMERICA October 30, 2012 at 8:27 pm

IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? THE TYPOS.. NOT DEBBIE W BAD BEHAVIOR?

• Esther October 30, 2012 at 9:36 pm

Yep, that’s all Jack’s got! Like you said fact check didn’t work, so…
        Speaking of fact check, have you ever noticed that they just go digging for facts and convienently toss out the facts that did not check in their favor? I think they should give their fact check a bit of a rest and start using some REALITY CHECK!

• Horsemama October 30, 2012 at 10:01 pm

Uh, that should be “Whoever” not “Whomever.” A little case of the pot calling the kettle black here. But I do agree “whoever” should have had someone edit this before they posted it for the world to see.

• Esther October 31, 2012 at 1:44 am

Nice catch, and thanks for the laugh! ;)

• Bob F October 30, 2012 at 10:05 pm

Hey Jack! It’s “Whoever” – subject. I get a kick when Libs try to sound intelligent and fall flat on their faces.

• Angrynana October 30, 2012 at 11:35 pm

The proper subject form is “whoever”.

• joyce October 31, 2012 at 12:27 pm

Hey,Jack–The correct pronoun is “Whoever”…subject of the verb “wrote” in the clause “Whoever wrote this column.”

13. THE_Bobby October 30, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Typical Liber-tard response! The rules only apply to every one ELSE, but not to them!

14. Kevin October 30, 2012 at 5:06 pm

The DNC has actually kept her and Harry Reid HIDDEN, because of their LOW approval ratings as well as all the LIES they’ve been caught in. Obama’s GOT to ACT Presidential and SHE, Harry Reid and Joe Biden are being HIDDEN from the public.

• JP October 30, 2012 at 10:26 pm

Stephanie Cutter is a piece of work too. Her physically thin, crooked mouth fits her crooked lies. Both women have their heads so far up Obama’s butt, they can’t see or think straight.

• Doug October 31, 2012 at 10:20 am

On the contrary…since their heads ARE so far up Obama’s butt they can actually see what he is thinking!

I live here in Florida, panhandle actually. I cringe every time Wasserman is on TV and the caption says Florida. I really hate how she gets associated with the whole state and not that narrow section of leftist nuts.

15. Lawman October 30, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Whenever little miss Debbie goes out in public, she should have a keeper assigned to protect the decent citizens of America from her particular brand of hate filled speech and racist bigotry.

16. ERNEST HOLBROOK October 30, 2012 at 5:38 pm

THIS BITCH WAS REQUESTED TO ASSIST A DISABLED VIETNAM VET WITH V.A. PROBLEMS….AS PER USUAL…..SHE DID NOTHING AND IN FACT FORWARDED THE REQUEST TO A STATE SENATOR……APPARENTLY SHE DOES NOT KNOW THE V.A. IS NOT A STATE ORGANIZATION BUT AN ORGANIZATION OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. HOPE THIS NO GOOD BITCH NEVER MAKES IT BACK TO CONGRESS. WE WERE NOT FIGHTING FOR THE LIKES OF HER BUT FOR TRUE AMERICANS WHO LIVE THE AMERICAN WAY.

• Jon Weiss October 30, 2012 at 9:45 pm

As a veteran who served from 1976 to 1998, I had several occasions to ask for assistance from Congressional members.

Ron Wyden(D)OR, from Oregon and Mary Landrieu(D)LA, from Louisiana were two of them, at no time did I get any assistance. In fact, the last case where I asked for assistance, I called Wyden’s office (I am a native Oregonian). His office referred me to Landrieu’s office in Louisiana, where I was stationed. Landrieu’s office then referred me back to my home state. The issue never got resolved, nor even addressed by anyone in Congress.

Gotta love the Dem party…. where the buck never stops.

• Lucille Nielsen October 31, 2012 at 2:50 pm

I am Sorry you were treated in this way. As an American citizen who truly appreciates your service for our safety, thank you! Loved your quip at the end “Gotta love the Dem party –where the buck never stops”

17. Maddison908 October 30, 2012 at 6:46 pm

What does anyone expect from her, Good Behavior? She is Florida’s rendition of Nancy Pelosie.

• Bayushi November 3, 2012 at 7:06 am

She’s more like Florida’s version of Barbara Boxer or Dianne Feinstein.

Everyone know’s Nancy is an idiot. Boxer and Feinstein continue to try to put on this charade at being intelligent.

• Jack Murphy November 24, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Sorry I beg to differ with MADDISON908: It is not Floridas rendition of anything it is Broward County’s BREC idea of we will keep you people in lines idea…..If they were really concerned they would have helped. BREC invited all 3 who lost to Karen Harrington to speak and waited 1 full hour before asking Karen to speak she left 45 minutes ago………………..BTW none of the loosers includeing Joe “Find me a corner to cry on” Kaufman………….I wonder where his group of supporters were during the election. An Eileen Brisco she was invited to speak and she did what to help Karen’s election?
      Ozzie at least had the guts to say Politis is not for me. Thats what I call a nice way of saying I tried… Would you believe that now we have people running for the leadership of BREC who refused to come out and support a Republican for office????
      An you wonder why we loose elections in Florida?????

18. Esther October 30, 2012 at 7:28 pm

As a volunteer for the Harrington campaign, my son is given explicit instructions to always be respectful. Always obey the laws. Never be confrontational. Treat others the way you would like to be treated. Conduct yourself in a professional manner. Perhaps Mrs. shultz should come volunteer for the Harrington campaign for a little while, so that she too can acquire a little bit of decorum and class.

• Paul October 31, 2012 at 1:25 am

As for Decorum and class from Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, it would be simpler to teacher a hog proper trough etiquette. She is a nasty, vulgar little troll(meant no offense to any trolls out there)and I hope gets knocked handily from the Government teat.I get ill when I see her or hear that awful voice.

19. George O. October 30, 2012 at 7:45 pm

You voters in Florida have to make sure that Washyourass Shultz never gets reelected. She is nothing but the “Eastcoast” “Nancy Pelosi” and you have to make sure she never gets back.

20. RobLAL October 30, 2012 at 8:41 pm

Wow. First the Black Panthers and now Blabbermouth scaring off voters.

21. Steve Gerhartz October 30, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Keep her employed she only helps prove how lame and stupid the Dimocrats are!

22. Today is laundry day October 30, 2012 at 9:30 pm

Washerwoman Schultz is unstable, and the lies that spill from her ugly mugg are unrivaled. I’m sure she’s been told that even if she survives re-election, she’s finished as DNC chair. Neither party does crazy, and she is cray. GOTV for Harrington, who is rapidly closing the gap. Send the Washerwoman home.

23. Jim October 30, 2012 at 9:32 pm

Just another braying Democrat.

24. dick trickel October 30, 2012 at 9:41 pm

I would rather have sex with rose palm and her 5 sisters

25. dick trickel October 30, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Time to switch HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26. Annie Y October 30, 2012 at 9:54 pm

I have also voted for Karen Harrington, and contributed to her campaign, as well as three others in my family! We are doing our best to dethrone DWS!

27. Bugsy October 30, 2012 at 10:07 pm

Actually, I wouldn’t mind if the Dems made her House Minority Leader.

28. Schautzie October 30, 2012 at 10:16 pm

Well……. it is Halloween isn’t it? SHE IS THE TRUE WITCH THIS YEAR!

29. Bob October 30, 2012 at 10:27 pm

PLEASE DNC…Please keep this woman on the payroll, she look more foolish and stupid each and every day and given enough time, she will hang herself and in the process, convince a lot of independents and even democrats this woman is NUTS and I don’t want anything to do with this party

• Richard October 31, 2012 at 8:37 am

Yeah she’ll hang gerself and say she was lyhcnhed

30. scneocon October 30, 2012 at 10:33 pm

I imagine her face alone would be enough to stop traffic – or make water run back up the faucet.

31. Tom freeman October 30, 2012 at 10:41 pm

I love the way the liberals always want to correct the grammar and spelling on blog or Facebook posts.

Dan and Jack are liberal grammar police.

I have a salute for them.

32. Lulubi2012 October 30, 2012 at 11:02 pm

She sure is representing her party! What a disgrace.

33. annie butters October 30, 2012 at 11:14 pm

Debbie SUCKS, liar, horse face libtard!

34. annie butters October 30, 2012 at 11:16 pm

Deb slutz sucks! Shes a liar libaturd!

35. Esther October 31, 2012 at 1:37 am

I would like to know if the democrat supporter who told the mayor that what DWS did was extremely inappropriate, had already voted. I bet he /she wants their vote back! I also wonder if the mayor had already voted? This is one race that shouldn’t be partisan. We need to vote for the woman who will best represent us.

36. I Am Who Is October 31, 2012 at 2:27 am

Deb won’t get to be House Minority Leader because Romney is going to lose the election due to his lack of Character and sinful practices an I should know! Why do you think I sent the fallout of Hurricane Sandy to hit the media exactly SEVEN DAYS before the election? To give the public a chance to see how ineffective so-called President Bush was during Hurricane Katrina to see what an effective President, like President Obama can do in a similar situation.

So instead, Deb will be SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE because that lying, sinful, job and life-wrecking man the GOP chose to nominate, CHOSE, of its own FREE WILL to nominate, can’t help but tell lies in public. He loves it. It gives him a thrill and that’s a fact. He just loves to stand in front of people and tell them one thing THEN DO ANOTHER.

And now you are THINKING OF GIVING THIS PATHOLOGICAL LIAR the keys and eye print to the nuclear football. Do you really think the man who keeps on lying about Chrysler and China after he was caught should be trusted not to literally “mess around with” the nuclear football when he’s had a few?

Can you say SOCIOPATH? I knew you could. Or do I have to lay it all out there for you?

There’s a word that is too strong to be applied to Governor Romney. But given the state of his soul I’m going to float it out there. I have Romney’s number and it rhymes with tricks, tricks, tricks.

• U. R. Sick October 31, 2012 at 9:03 am

Your are a great example why this country must elect Mitt Romney!!

• pettyfogger October 31, 2012 at 10:46 am

Hello, Mr. Whois, Mr. I. M. Whois???

Mr. Whois, I work for the United Nations Troll registry and in checking our records, I do not see you on that list. As you know, Trolls who do not register their mouths (like gun owners, if we get our way) will be summarily sent to frighten children who cross your bridge.
      In addition, certain sanctions will be applied; If you are a good troll you will be allowed a single computer with no higher than Window 3.1 OS, dial-up internet service that will be available on alternate Thursdays.
      In recognition of your addiction, regular shipments of your special brand of Kool Aide will be furnished; just don’t pollute the stream that runs under your bridge.

• Dems — the Misfits Party November 1, 2012 at 8:06 pm

I Am Who Is — Another left wing sicko. Fits in with Alan Grayson and Debbie Downer.

Vote for Mitt Romney and traditional American values.

37. Despiser25 October 31, 2012 at 2:37 am

Liberalism is a dangerous Mental Disorder and DWS is the Poster Child…

38. Reaganite Republican October 31, 2012 at 3:03 am

Don’t mess with DWS- the woman talks as if on bath salts and just LOOK at those teeth- she’ll eat your face, and no cops can stop her!

39. david hepburn October 31, 2012 at 6:19 am

debbie wasserman is a disgrace to her party as is allen grayson who we threw out before now hes trying to weasel his way back into congress dont let it happen –vote debbie out and keep allen grayson out too!!

40. Pkorman October 31, 2012 at 6:22 am

Folks, DWS is a gift to Republicans and those that oppose the agenda of The Progressive Caucus. Could the DNC have selected a more noxious and abrasive spokesperson? She is perfect for the MSNBC audience, but not very persuasive for anyone else.

41. Boris_Badenoff October 31, 2012 at 7:07 am

Sure, everyone wants to send Debbie to jail. Have you no compassion for those in jail? They are paying their debt to society, haven’t they suffered enough?

42. CraigInFlorida October 31, 2012 at 7:45 am

Well now, that was sure stupid, Debbie! Any elected official or a newbee campaigning should know the rules regarding conduct at election locations. If Debbie and her supporters were “obstructing traffic” and interfering with the operations of a polling place, the officer was clearly acting properly. Such an unbecoming display of berating both the officer, and the MAYOR of Aventura was just plainly a childish tantrum and very unbecoming to say the least. I’m truly amazed…and VERY disappointed. I’d have thought she was smarter than that!

43. Sailor October 31, 2012 at 7:52 am

What a bitch!

44. Wanda Barefoot October 31, 2012 at 7:59 am

I would love for her to be standing in the road when I tried to drive through!!! God that woman is irritating

45. Big Al October 31, 2012 at 8:23 am

The shocking part of the article is that she has six supporters.

• Milo O’Toole October 31, 2012 at 9:29 am

Two of the six supporters were her legs!

46. anne October 31, 2012 at 9:00 am

now you know why she is called medusa

47. satch October 31, 2012 at 9:03 am

DWS doesn’t have to spend much on a Halloween getup,she just goes as herself.Trick or treaters get the crap scared out of them when she answers the door.

48. Nancy Celano October 31, 2012 at 9:20 am

We have already voted via absentee ballot for a straight Republican ticket. Voting early is the only way to go these days because of more prevalent voter fraud, and, now, the storm.
    Vote out ALL Democrats so that we can take over the Senate and get some bills through. We must save the country from these crazies.

• Gaijin52 October 31, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Amen!

49. BJM October 31, 2012 at 9:27 am

There is a sentence missing from this story. It should say :

The driver of the vehicle was not charged after he told the policeman “Officer, this madwoman just came at me out of nowhere.”

50. BillWhit October 31, 2012 at 10:08 am

This little Leftist Skank is even more Skanky than Michelle Soetoro! She really needs to go back to making soft porn again, like she did withe “Debbie Does Dallas”! Or, just Bitc’ Slap the little Leftist Skank!

51. Stelci October 31, 2012 at 10:16 am

She is a total nutjob.

52. Perseids October 31, 2012 at 10:37 am

Looks like the wheels are coming off her trolly. What a shame.

53. satch October 31, 2012 at 10:45 am

DWS is just one of the thousands of things wrong with the Democratic Party today.

54. Maineiac October 31, 2012 at 11:01 am

She has the best healthcare coverage in the world but she can’t get that deviated septum fixed. Maybe she’s still doing coke.

“Honk.. Honk… Honk, Honk” She sounds like the aflac duck

55. Honorthis October 31, 2012 at 11:13 am

LOL thats hilarious

56. Cheesy October 31, 2012 at 11:19 am

Can someone please tell me why the hell she wears cooked Top Ramen on her head?

57. Blade October 31, 2012 at 12:00 pm

Stop saying she looks like a toad, she looks like a Cane toad.

58. Gaijin52 October 31, 2012 at 12:03 pm

It is extremely inappropriate for Debbie Was-a-man Schultz to be carrying around the face that she does.

59. Al, The Plumber of the Depths of Lunacy October 31, 2012 at 12:19 pm

Debbie Wacko Schultz is at it again!

Millions of us in FL are used to her lunacies. Of course, rules do not apply to her. What else is new? Anyway, this is the latest incident, at least as far as I know. By now, there may be more. Naturally, if she were any kind of Republican, Libertarian, or anything else on The Right, or maybe even an Independent, the media would have her whack jobs all over the headlines, news lead-ins, etc.

Al, the Plumber of the Depths of Lunacy!

For lot’s more Obama & Co. insanities, even those involving seldom reported but REAL econo-lunacies costing HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS or even TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS EACH, please look me up at:

Twitter: @Al_the_Plumber
    Restarted FB Page: Al the Plumber

Thx very much!

60. Stan Lee October 31, 2012 at 12:22 pm

How Democrats saw it was DWS “fighting” for their rights, which they probably believe is a right to disrupt the normal flow of traffic.
    Additionally, WTH did that police officer think he was to tell DWS that she needed to get herself on the sidewalk? Didn’t that guy know that when she was elected by her district, in essence she saw it as a coronation?
    Think about this folks…just how civil Florida would be without that “battle-ax!”

61. norman balint October 31, 2012 at 12:34 pm

She has done a wonderful job of replacing Alan Grayson as Florida’s village idiot.

62. James Canning October 31, 2012 at 1:22 pm

As a constable, I wuld love to have someone like her try to argue with me. Let her call the mayor to complain. Because as a State Constable, I don’t work for the mayor, I’m an elected officer like a sheriff.

So if that was me, her ass would have been arrested and taken to jail. To bad Florida doesn’t have constables.

63. MaryR October 31, 2012 at 1:52 pm

This ‘thing’ that’s married to Ed Schultz is a buffoon! She has no class, no honor and no respect; just like her husband. I hope they don’t reproduce!

64. Adela Wagner October 31, 2012 at 1:54 pm

Thats OK Debbie, C ee yo U N ext T uesday

65. Mike M October 31, 2012 at 3:20 pm

Why are you all making such a fuss about Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Didn’t you know she is above the law, not like us common people.

66. Robert October 31, 2012 at 3:27 pm

The Downward spiral begins HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

67. Robert October 31, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Did I mention HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

68. Ron October 31, 2012 at 4:00 pm

Wasserman is doing nothing more than prostituting for obama

69. YANKEEBORICUA October 31, 2012 at 4:27 pm

LETS WATER BOARD HER

70. GyFy October 31, 2012 at 4:44 pm

Not one single person had a video-recording cellphone to capitalize on the ‘incident’??? All we have to rely on is third-party talk? If it happened, I want to see it to believe it, not just accept an “eyewitness” account of something that supposedly happened in broad daylight – at a distance – in the presence of a crowd of people. C’mon people! Give us some video!

• Common Sense October 31, 2012 at 6:43 pm

@ GyFy, How about we interview the police officer and find out what happened? And If DWS is not guilty… Then why won’t she debate Karen Harrington on 610 WIOD radio show and come clean? Hmmmmmmm??? Debbie, come out come out wherever you are?!!! Nuff Said…

71. Javier October 31, 2012 at 5:37 pm

If it was someone else who had behaved such as the good, ahem congresswoman, they might have been arrested for obstructing traffic, failure to obey law enforcement, instead, Schultz, representing the psychotic Left, attempted to strong arm the law, as a result, gave further proof why “The Donkey” aka The Ass is the political symbol of the Democrats, whatever those are.

72. dmac1031 October 31, 2012 at 5:57 pm

man, if I had a face like that I would shave my butt and walk on my hands.

73. jeff October 31, 2012 at 6:04 pm

This lady is a giant turd…..freak like the rest of the mentally disturbed liberals….scary shit

74. CBGB October 31, 2012 at 6:14 pm

I wish someone had run her down with their car.

75. Democrat Voter District in 23 October 31, 2012 at 6:38 pm

As a Democrat, and a constituent in DWS district 23. I want to hear what she has to say in a debate against Karen Harrington. I’m starting to lean towards Karen because at least Karen will try to and be reasonable to everyone and not run away and Hide like Debbie!

76. Saheeb October 31, 2012 at 7:38 pm

A little Zyklon B would have fixed her attitude.

77. American Cossack October 31, 2012 at 8:00 pm

Another one of Beghazi Barry’s Jewish Brown Skirts.
    I have to say this. This idiot is dumb and ugly, I couldn’t screw her after one of my overbord College drunks. And no, throwing the Stars & Stripes over her face just wouldn’t help.
    Maybe she can get a three way going with Hillary and Huma ? Just a thought.

78. Chocolate Box October 31, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Stupid Is As Stupid Does!

79. greycoat October 31, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Look up the “C-word” and you’ll find idiot Debbie “Blabbermouth’s” Schultz picture next to it.

80. matt October 31, 2012 at 11:51 pm

She should be ashamed. Call her office and complain as I did.
    Country Club Drive
    Aventura, FL 33180
    Phone: (305) 936-5724
    Fax: (305) 932-9664

81. Laura November 1, 2012 at 12:08 am

She should have been arrested.

82. Ken November 1, 2012 at 3:13 am

Next time, they ought to do a drug test on her since it sounds like she might be on something. It’s clear she was abusive, and that there was no provocation.

83. John November 1, 2012 at 6:48 am

She is just like Biden; will get the democratic pass.

84. elijah November 1, 2012 at 7:19 am

I once was unfortunate enough to live in the district “represented” by this POS.
    A serial liar. The perfect choice as Kommisar of the DNC politburo, I suppose.

85. Michael Weiner November 1, 2012 at 7:43 am

Can you imagine being married to this cretan? Her husband must be either highly medicated or have 3 mistresses on the side. No way a normal man could be married to her!

86. Charlie Tuna November 2, 2012 at 11:31 pm

This Cee U Next Tuesday will have to suck someone else’s dick after Tuesday. She’ll be fired.

87. J A November 3, 2012 at 2:27 am

She is desperate to keep her job and will do anything to keep it.

88. D.T. Johnson November 3, 2012 at 7:48 am

I wish this could be believed.

89. harry houdini November 3, 2012 at 11:11 am

DEBBIE,DEBBIE,DEBBIE, WHEN WILL THE VOTERS WAKE UP AND REMOVE THIS UNCOMPRIMISING BITCH FROM OFFICE