Hey Sexy Lady- Oppan ‘Marco Style’ (Video)

An overzealous Rubio supporter sent over this video he/she made about Miami’s very own Senator Marco Rubio.  We couldn’t refrain from posting this, but i’m sure this will land me in someone’s doghouse.  Share it!

1. Stan Lee January 11, 2013 at 1:12 pm

Yes, you were right. You landed in the doghouse…don’t let the fleas bother you too much.
    You can make restitution by bringing to us a similar-type video featuring Debbie W. Schultz. There ought to be plenty of materal out there on her! :):)

2. F L Huckabee January 13, 2013 at 1:56 pm

You dug deep enough to bury the dog and house.
    Not what I would like to see on this site at all.
    It is childish and stupid.
    Come back up from the gutters and report some news.

• Javier Manjarres January 13, 2013 at 2:33 pm

Dumb comment. Perhaps you should lighten up sometimes. You do have the option to stop reading the Shark Tank. But you probably won’t, so happy reading;)

• Ape January 14, 2013 at 12:35 pm

I love it

• Javier Manjarres January 13, 2013 at 2:33 pm

3. JewFish January 20, 2013 at 1:55 pm

“An overzealous Rubio supporter” hmmmmmmmm. my my my