By JAVIER MANJARRES
During his address to the Cuba-Democracy PAC in Coral Gables, Florida, Senator Marco Rubio divulged to the Pro-Cuba faithful that he had a drinking problem. Rubio spoke about his issue while thanking dignitaries and friends who he said have supported him since his early days in Florida House of Representatives.
[vsw id="k8xx2ULBhGU" source="youtube" width="600" height="380" autoplay="no"]
Share the story below.Thanks.
As the managing editor of The Shark Tank, Javier was awarded the 2011 CPAC Blogger of the Year. Countless videos and articles from the Shark Tank have been featured on Fox News, The Hill, Wall Street Journal, and other national news publications. Javier has also appeared on Univision’s “Al Punto” and numerous radio shows, including being the weekly 92.5 Fox News' DayBreak with Drew Steele political contributor
April 21, 2014
Subscribe to The Shark Tank
- Dane Eagle Denies Drinking Before DUI Arrest, Picture May Say Otherwise
- Obama Challenged To One-On-One Game of Hoops
- U.S. Drones Rain On Al Qaeda’s Day In The Sun
- Banning “Under God” From the Pledge of Allegiance
- Conservatives Threatened For Opposing Pro-Illegal Immigration Bill in Florida
- U.S. Navy Vet, Governor Rick Scott Seeks Hispanic Vote in New TV Ad
- So Far, Wasserman Schultz has Told The Biggest Lie Of 2014
- Filling Allen West’s Shoes Will Be A Tough Haul For Republicans