Rep. Frederica Wilson/ The Shark Tank

(Video)-Black Men Arrested For “Eating While Black, and Just Being Plain Ol’ Black!”

Rep. Frederica Wilson/ The Shark Tank

Rep. Frederica Wilson/ The Shark Tank

By JAVIER MANJARRES

Democratic Congresswoman Frederica Wilson delivered one of the most racially divisive speeches I may have ever heard. The setting was the National Action Network’s Miami rally this weekend that aimed at pressuring the Department of Justice to press civil rights charges against George Zimmerman.

Unfortunately, because of the poor audio quality, crowd noise, and Wilson’s constant movements away from the microphone, much of the speech was inaudible.

Some of the controversial statements that Wilson made did however record clearly.

America, little black boys and big boys, and black grown men, will continue to be singled out and arrested for driving while black, shopping while black, walking while black, eating while black, and just being plain ol’ black!

Then she said this:

If Zimmerman had a “role model in his school, he would have learned how to respect life”

Think of the options Mr. Zimmerman had, he could have shot in the air, and if he would have shot in the air Trayvon would have ran like a rabbit, instead “he took that gun and put it up against Trayvon’s heart and pulled the trigger. That’s first degree murder in my mind, that’s what that is.

And then she said this

Still, in this 21st century, our black boys are targets

[vsw id="30KvO2DKqzQ" source="youtube" width="600" height="360" autoplay="no"]

Share and “Like” the story below, and leave a comment
Related: Trayvon Martin alleged assaulted school teacher, Dad denies it

1. Tom July 20, 2013 at 3:26 pm

too bad there is no such charge as stupid while black, we could get her off the streets

• poppajoe49 July 21, 2013 at 7:05 am

There are no such charges as doing anything “while black”. Maxine Waters, er, Frederica Wilson (I get all those insane congresscritters mixed up) is a disgrace, but she represents her district well.
      I think it’s time to redistrict Florida, or just make a law that you can remove inane, insane, and stupid politicians from office at any time. Alan Grayson would be at the top of my list. Fortunately for me, neither of these morons are my congressperson, I have Gus Bilirakis, who tends to stay out of the media limelight. This is good because the lower the profile, the less chance of one looking like this^^^.

• FS August 12, 2013 at 11:00 am

Redistricting doesn’t help. I had a great congressman in Posey. Then we were cut out of his area and that tool grayson, tanked the opposition in a primary so he would run against an unknown and we get his sorry a$$. He’s as dirty as they come. I no longer have to cross into Palm Beach to reach the “war zone” as Central FL is now as corrupt as South FL , where I grew up.
        After generations of family in FL, I am headed a bit north, looking for a red state, county and town to live in.
        This is not the state of my great-grandfather anymore.

• Cabster July 22, 2013 at 2:07 pm

She isn’t stupid, she and her cohort know exactly what they’re doing. This is a well organized campaign that was waiting for a peg to hang it on.

• Dale300 July 22, 2013 at 5:08 pm

You are totally right in my opinion. They heard the facts and lie and manipulate the out come of the Martin trial. It is being done deliberately to bring about divide and conquer so they can destroy our country by going pure communistic. They are so ridiculous because most all the social democratic nations are in deep troubles economically. By destroying us and feeding us lies they cloud over their own evil issues as Benghazi coverups, IRS coverups, even the money put into Solendra was crony capitalism and the list goes on and on. I cannot for the life of me figure out what good this present administration has done to help our country be better. It looks much worse to me today for their efforts.

• Paul In Orlando July 23, 2013 at 10:58 am

And the sad thing is most people fall for this type crap. They (our government) is doing everything they can to devide us. Can you imagine what is going to happen when majority of the people figure it out?! I’d hate to be a politician when the crap hits the fan.

• Rick July 22, 2013 at 2:12 pm

Right on!

2. John Reiley July 20, 2013 at 5:03 pm

“Wilson added that George Zimmerman had other options besides pressing the gun upto Zimmerman’s heart and pulling the trigger. The medical examiner confirmed that the gun muzzle was not pressed up against Trayvon Martin when the shot was fired.”

No it was three to five inches away. Zimmerman also said he thought he’d missed. A trained shooter thinking he missed from 3 to five inches aimed at center of mass? Come on tell me another lie. The round tore though the lower lobe of the kid’s lung, and he was able to tell Zimmerman ‘Okay You Got Me”.
    Any way Zimmerman was found not guilty, people should just move on right? You mean like O.J. if you remember every one cheered in the Goldman civil trial when Goldman won. People are now as then are still calling O.J. a murderer, to name a few Mark Fuhrman, Sean Hannity, Geraldo Rivera. Oh these are the same people that are saying Zimmerman was found not guilty by a jury of his peers people should be satisfied and drop it. I love the duplicity.
    I personally that the president should shut the hell up! I think Eric holder has greater concerns then telling Florida to rethink stand your ground. I’m sick of race baiter like Sharpton, Jackson and Rep. Frederica Wilson above.
    I do believe that the prosecution in this case intently tanked it though.

• Cheryl July 21, 2013 at 7:58 pm

your right on some counts, but I believe the jurors were correct in their verdict. and after following the trial I firmly believe Zimmerman was attacked and fearful of his life, don’t believe he intended to kill Trayvon but wasn’t willing to continue having his head bashed in or the kid getting ahold of his gun and shooting him. Wasn’t racial, not on Z’s part anyway, and that’s what is making me nuts. These opportunistic idiots are using this sad thing to make their own political agenda’s and try to make us forget what they have done and are doing to our Country. not working but they are bound to continue because they don’t care about the people. only what they can get our of em.

• Steve July 22, 2013 at 9:34 am

If your head was banging on the ground, you might not know if you still had proper aim. If you were there, you would know.

• Flamengo1265 July 22, 2013 at 2:29 pm

The only cheers I remember from the OJ incident were the cheers of the black people when he was acquitted. Check out the Youtube videos if you have any doubts. I didn’t see any white people celebrating the outcome of this trial, I think we all realize that it was a tragedy regardless of the outcome of the coerced criminal prosecution.

• Cabster July 22, 2013 at 2:47 pm

Under fear of death, and while getting smacked on your head you could very well think you missed. Martin showed no immediate reaction other than speaking to Zimmerman, and the loosely handing top concealed the injury. A single shot from the modest weapon Zimmerman had does not stop a muscular teen in his tracks like in the movies.

If Zimmerman was out to go kill someone, he wouldn’t have waited until he was on the ground, then about another minute of being beat. At any point in that time, one good punch of kick could have at least knocked him out, or caused brain damage or death (you can look up homicide by punch, or one punch homicide).

Zimmerman fired only one shot, and no more even though Martin was still talking and did not fall immediately afterwards. He seems to have taken Martin’s comment “ya got me” as “whoops I didn’t think you could fight back, now that you did I’m done fighting”, and ceased the fight as well. Compare that to any report of a teenage gang shooting; many shots fired into the victim and random people in the area.

The truth, unfortunately, is that Martin racially profiled Zimmerman as a “Cracka” and a soft target for his practiced fighting skills. There’s a Neighborhood Watch sign at the entrance to Twin Lakes, so Martin would know that someone observing him is probably doing exactly that. This happens thousands of times every day and people deal with it calmly.

After reaching the home at which he was staying, Martin decided to double back through the shadows and commence the beatdown.

• Danno August 12, 2013 at 1:22 pm

An “Ok, You got me” statement sounds like TM knew he had started something he should not have. An innocent person would not have said such a comment. You don’t start a gun fight with only a jacked-up tude against white azz crackers who actually have guns. It is sad that TM wasn’t raised correctly to not feel such hatred toward any race but African-American. He wouldn’t have felt compelled to confront Z when TM had FOUR SOLID MINUTES to go the other way.

3. saphire July 20, 2013 at 5:14 pm

This woman is a disgrace to her black constituents. Her constituents don’t have any idea that they are paying for her flashy hats. She is a disgrace to our country. She is a racist, liar, uninformed, and a riot stimulator. I can’ t understand why black Americans don’t get it!!!!!!!!!!!! They’ve been suppressed for so many years by their own black racist bigots. It was their own blacks who sold the black people to slavery. We are being blamed for what happened over a hundred years ago. The Civil Rights movement was over when Martin Luther King became the ones to open the door for their freedom to succeed and become productive American citizens. The NAACP, Sharpton, and Jessie Jackson, who is an adulterer, who cheated on his wife, are the ones who are enticing the blacks to riot and hold Hispanics, Asians, Whites, Black conservatives accountable for their hate.

• Danno August 12, 2013 at 1:24 pm

She’s a disgrace to humanity.

4. Cul-de-Sac July 20, 2013 at 6:44 pm

Oh Pleeze! This whole thing is so repulsive. And the white guy in the crowd is what Cubans adequately call “come mierda”…

5. Susan dunne July 20, 2013 at 7:13 pm

I hope the “boycott florida” aspect of this circus catches on. I’ve been looking for a retirement home and the less miscreants and liberals, the better. I love florida!

• joel goodman July 20, 2013 at 8:25 pm

I have been hoping that the threat by the black bastards to boycott Florida was real.. Can you imagine the housing boom and the huge increase in the tourist trade if we could promise “not a black face in sight”?
      Wow=Please Jesse and Al follow through on this promise…..

• Dennis Hand July 20, 2013 at 11:34 pm

Some on down Susan Dunne. You would be most happy in the area just north of Tampa, Pasco County. You will find the people there much to your liking.

• poppajoe49 July 21, 2013 at 7:09 am

Come to the west coast of Florida, above Tampa. Not too many libtards here.

6. V. G. Baker July 20, 2013 at 8:15 pm

I really can’t believe this African Woman (to be polite) is a representative of a FREE American society. Sad, Sad.

• Flamengo1265 July 22, 2013 at 2:23 pm

Her district is made up of illiterate little SNAP slaves. As long as you have a (D) after your name on the ballot you get a vote. I’m not worried about any of her constituents hating on me for this post because they are incapable of reading it.

7. BoGo July 21, 2013 at 9:53 pm

She dresses like a rodeo clown and speaks like a rodeo clown.

8. McFerguson July 22, 2013 at 12:04 pm

This lady is dumber than a box of rocks, which doesn’t say much about her constituents…

• Flamengo1265 July 22, 2013 at 2:19 pm

I wish you wouldn’t insult rocks like that.

9. Flamengo1265 July 22, 2013 at 2:18 pm

What a disgusting little cartoon character of a person that lady is….
    She knows that her voting base is black people so she’s just giving them what they want, a little more hate. Meanwhile, while she was talking another black teen was just gunned down by some other black dude.

10. joe watkins July 22, 2013 at 2:52 pm

Don’t forget little 13 month old Antonio West sitting in his stroller shot between the eyes by 2 punk kids in Brunswick, Ga. since the Zimmerman trial. Haven’t heard about it?? Look it up. very, very sad

11. ben t July 22, 2013 at 10:10 pm

You young folks will have to deal with all the mierde that the leninistic, socialist, black nationalist-fascist Democrats will be handing out.
    I’ll be 76 in a coupla months and have a ton of serious health problems. If the obama euthanasia-ists don’t get to me I’ll linger on and might make 80. BUT YOUS (s. philly plural subject pronoun) HAVE TO BE STRONG AND DEFEAT THE ATTEMPT TO MAKE YOU 2nd CLASS CITIZENS OR WORSE OVER A LOOONG LIFETIME!!!
    Are you up to the challenge?

12. SAMSPAD July 23, 2013 at 11:52 am

YES SHE IS RIGHT……BLACK BOYS ARE TARGETS…..THE ONES LIKE TRAYVON….THAT THINK THEY CAN JUST BEAT UP ON PEOPLE…AND GET AWAY WITH IT…..TRAYVON FOUND OUT THAT SOMETIMES THAT JUST DOESN’T HOLD UP……

13. Danno August 12, 2013 at 1:34 pm

Pat Robertson already did an excellent exposé on the attack against Blacks in the US. It is terrible actually, but at the hand of these liberal states (cities governed by Black mayors & police chiefs). That is by FBI statistics. I guess Obama hasn’t forced the FBI Director to falsify all statistics in favor of the BO/Sharpton-NAN/Wilson agenda.

14. Special Operator August 15, 2013 at 2:56 pm

Both these Congresswomen are “total racist” and both have the “best jobs they have ever had ($$$$$$)”……….they will do anything to hang onto their “high paying jobs”. And, they will continue their racist rhetoric. Its “all about them” instead of being about “unifying America”. The very “worst examples” of elected officials……………………….but, their districts will keep electing them.

15. Keith Mac August 17, 2013 at 7:41 am

The Midnight Cowgirl strikes again!
    She’s a disgrace to the entire state of Florida!

Wilson should attempt to brain meld with Sheila Jackson Lee so they can be slightly more intelligent than a retarded earthworm.

She’s a total race-baiting POS.