LOVE OBAMA

Obama Was Really Playing Cards When Bin Laden Died

LOVE OBAMA

By JAVIER MANJARRES

Presidente Obama’s close friend and confidant, Reggie Love, has come clean with where Obama really was when Osama bin Laden was killed.

“Most people were like down in the Situation Room and [President Obama] was like, ‘I’m not going to be down there, I can’t watch this entire thing,’ So he, myself, Pete Souza the White House photographer, Marvin, we must have played 15 hands, 15 games of spades.”-Reggie Love

So, if Obama was in another room playing cards, how did he appear in this infamous picture? Was this a photoshop pic, courtesy of the White House? You be the judge.

sit room obama

Here is the video of Reggie Love telling what really went down in the situation room the night bin Laden was killed. (H/T Gateway Pundit)

[vsw id="bQBxZoUgac8" source="youtube" width="600" height="360" autoplay="no"]

“Like and share” the story below. Leave a comment

1. Magrum Yuff August 14, 2013 at 8:59 pm

“Was this a photoshop pic, courtesy of the White House? You be the judge.”

This is how Republicans verify their “facts.” Stupid goobers.

• John Henke August 17, 2013 at 8:15 pm

I heard the interview with Reggie Love Obongos “body man”. He totally snitched out Obongo big time. They were playing cards according to him when the fake Bin Laden raid was staged. He got snitched out by his favorite punk, what a shame but those boys do like to kiss and tell.

2. Ian Hargraves August 14, 2013 at 9:09 pm

Obama is the King of ! A true in every sense of the word!

• Joe Winpisinger August 18, 2013 at 8:06 pm

This is a totally racist statement. I am tired of being called racist for being a Conservative because of people like you.

• Joe Winpisinger August 18, 2013 at 8:08 pm

Javier,

If a liberal sees this on your blog and sees you interviewing people like Trey Radel it makes him look bad. I would seriously considering deleting it or reprimanding this type of crap.

• Javier Manjarres August 18, 2013 at 8:17 pm

Agreed. This comment somehow slipped through the cracks.

3. rulie haveman August 14, 2013 at 11:39 pm

I remember seeing this picture / vid , with it and i also remember there was dialoge / with it and Obama was there but he kept leaving couldn’t make up his mind what to do and this female adviser kept bringing up all kinds of reasons against it the others took advantage of him not being there and voted a go ahead when he came back in it had allready started.

4. John Henke August 15, 2013 at 7:16 am

So Obongo was playing cards when Bin Laden died? Gee, I can’t remember for the life of me what I was up to in 2002.

5. Cat August 15, 2013 at 11:43 am

Is that what they call what Obama does with Reggie now? Playing “spades”?

So he wasn’t available in real time …in the room to make decisions? I am shocked…. not ….

Now Reggie can you tell us what he was doing during the Benghazi Massacre ?

• John Henke August 17, 2013 at 8:18 pm

I can’t wait to hear what they were up to during the Boston Marathon Smoke bombing!

6. Anita Eitmann August 15, 2013 at 12:16 pm

And after I bed you and odumbo made violent love, right Love.

7. Lisa Berry August 15, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Who cares where he was? What difference, at this point, does it make? I have always believed that a military veteran makes the best POTUS. After all, the most important duty of the presidency is to defend the country and serve as Commander in Chief. Someone too squishy to watch the military in action is an ineffective leader for our troops and our country.

8. Flamengo1265 August 15, 2013 at 2:17 pm

Whoever photoshopped the picture should have made dumbo a little bigger. He looks like a midget surrounded by adults.

• John Henke August 18, 2013 at 4:54 am

I noticed that too but really, wouldn’t it take photo shop to not make him look like a midget surrounded by adults?

9. Eydie August 16, 2013 at 10:45 am

I agree with Flamengo…he looks dwarfish.