allen west NH

Allen West Visits Early Presidential Primary State of NH

allen west NH

By JAVIER MANJARRES

Former Congressman Allen West has recently visited one of the early Presidential primary states, New Hampshire, further fueling speculation that he is considering a 2016 Presidential run.

West visited the Naval sea cadets program, where he pledged $2k from his foundation.  But some, including myself, are wondering if this could be one of those under-the-radar political moves.

Chances are that it is a political move, but I think that West will consider a Senate run instead. But like Rush Limbaugh, I am only right 98.5% of the time, and I could be proven wrong. (Read about who West may run against)

Whether West runs for Senate or President, the move should be considered a win-win for the United States.

Share and “Like” the story below, and leave a comment. Take the poll!

Allen West Run for Office
What elected office should Allen West consider running for?

1. Lightweight August 22, 2013 at 7:58 am

I would never vote for West.He violated his oath the the US Constitution.He promised 3 days to read Bills and waited 3 minutes to vote.He does not support the Natural Born Citizen Clause in the US Constitution.

• cindy August 22, 2013 at 6:12 pm

I think you should pony up some specifics about West violating his oath to the Constitution. Specifics please.
      And I hate to mention it, but BHO violates his oath to the Constitution on a daily basis, as do many of the democrats in Congress.
      They consider the constitution a “living” document, so just bend it to suit their nefarious purposes.

2. Mike Epstein August 22, 2013 at 8:40 am

Allen West is knowledgeable, articulate and patriotic. I support Col. West for any office he seeks and hope that he decides to run for president.

3. Rabelrouser August 22, 2013 at 9:55 am

The RNC would “Paul” him, he is not “moderate enough, nor will he bend to the powers in charge.
    The senate would be a better fit.

• Kelly Kafir August 24, 2013 at 5:20 am

I’m afraid you are right… but that’s what they said about Reagan too…

4. G Speed August 22, 2013 at 11:43 am

Before I would consider a vote for West he will need to be clear about his stand on the US Constitution VS the patriot act. Also the MIC fraud and waste along with the whistle blower protection laws for starters.

5. Tom August 22, 2013 at 12:37 pm

Sorry Javier, but according to the CPA firm that audits Rush, he is right 99.7% of the time.
    But I agree with you and hope we are correct. We need the Senate under conservative control immediately. It cannot wait. And while I have no problem voting for him for the White House, you know what liberals do to patriotic black men who stray from the liberal, progressive, and socialist plantation. West can take the heat, but the opposition would be fierce.

• cindy August 22, 2013 at 6:14 pm

Yeah, I was a Herman Cain supporter until he dropped out. But he is the one who did not stand up to the allegations. Don’t know what they threatened him and his family with, but it left me thinking perhaps there was a sliver of truth in the allegations.
      I’m thinking that Allen West may not have skeletons in his closet. He seems pretty guileless to me.

• Kelly Kafir August 24, 2013 at 5:21 am

Herman will be running in the future too but I didn’t hear what office…